Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m sorry but a trainer obsession?? Where? The boys had their first pair of branded air forces this year, woody and Steve live in the same pair of Nikes and the only trainers beggy wears are the new balance in different colour ways 😂😂 duck off you stupid slag, aff linking trainers does not count as a trainer obsession!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
All of Beggy’s problems begin and end with her.

She’s a lazy witch who hasn’t done a hard days graft in her life, to the point she is now unemployable. She fucked up her social media ‘career’ with her ogre of a boyfriend, and rather than own it and be honest, she continues to try and live a fantasy life but fails because she’s so obviously skint.

This girl has more issues than Vogue and needs to get off social media, prioritise her children and make something of herself behind closed doors, so that history doesn’t repeat itself with her offspring 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trainer obsession 😂😂😂😂😂 lol beggy
I’ve just spent £500 on three pairs of trainers for my son. One of which was £289.
yeah I love spending my money from my boss babe business on my kids unlike you. But yeah I’m suh suh jealous and stuff!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Clearly has no friends if she relies on her followers to be there for her when she’s upset. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a lying, selfish prick.

Reactions: 24
Has she even considered that it’s almost the summer holidays, and she has to entertain her kids for 6 whole weeks? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The crying on Instagram is too much for me today. Is she actually for real??? Give your head a good shake Beggy.....I'm soooo suppppahhhh organised and now you feel overwhelmed with everyday life. It's not your hormones love, let's be honest you and Beaver boy had another bust up and now you are crying on insta because you don't have any actual real friends who you can turn to when feeling down. Most people juggle all of that and a job so get a bloody grip. Oh and she put a filter on that she wishes she looked like.....how many pics have we seen with that filter where her nose is slimmed down and she has the high cheekbones. You are a fraud!

Reactions: 21
Because she's the total opposite of the spirit behind the free the nips movement, she's not posting hers to prove that women shouldn't be oversexualised, EVERYTHING she does is trying to make herself a sex object to pervs for likes.
Totally agree! Sexualising pregnancy and breastfeeding is the lowest of low. It's all for the pervs and I really don't think that is the idea behind free the nips! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d feel extremely sad if the first thing I did when I felt emotional is to pick up my phone and cry into it for 1000’s of people to see. I wouldn’t want her life for all the money in the world, I know who I turn to when life really gets tough and that’s my mother, sister or one of my best friends. Her life is beyond pathetic at this point.

Reactions: 22
Can’t believe she actually believes people think she has a lovely life 🤣🤣🤣 in what world is her life lovely??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Must be in the Lumi contract to sob on stories. Ashlie is too and she’s a fellow Lumi

I just wanna say, the response from snuz is literally a copy and paste job, Rebecca has already secured the free goods from them so I don’t think she would even care about people complaining to them. As frustrating as it is, ultimately these companies don’t care.
Rebecca is crying on Instagram for one reason only - engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
100% needs help
100% NOT pregnancy hormones
Trouble in the SHACK 4sure
Why isnt she on the phone to Beaver
INSTA & The WHOLE WORLD DONT!!! need your pathetic ness Beggy
Exactly!!!
Talk to your boyfriend Begs????

Reactions: 8
Totally agree! Sexualising pregnancy and breastfeeding is the lowest of low. It's all for the pervs and I really don't think that is the idea behind free the nips! 😡😡
I didn’t follow her when she was BF, so I didn’t see this. Can I just ask though, how did she sexualise BF? Just curious. Surely, that’s in the eyes of the person who is seeing her BF? Before anyone says anything, I didn’t cover up when BF - I wouldn’t want my head covered when eating, so wouldn’t di it to my baby. But, I would wear vests under tops so it would be one up, one down if you see what I mean? I also BF my daughter until she naturally weaned - about 3 1/3 years. However, she would also nipple whip me as she was so nosey 😂 so my nips did get show , but it didn’t bother me in the slightest, and I never experienced negative comments. If I did, they would hear my wrath 🤬

Reactions: 3
She should just think happy…. Because that makes you happy and real and stuff… *sniff

• Haha
I didn’t follow her when she was BF, so I didn’t see this. Can I just ask though, how did she sexualise BF? Just curious. Surely, that’s in the eyes of the person who is seeing her BF? Before anyone says anything, I didn’t cover up when BF - I wouldn’t want my head covered when eating, so wouldn’t di it to my baby. But, I would wear vests under tops so it would be one up, one down if you see what I mean? I also BF my daughter until she naturally weaned - about 3 1/3 years. However, she would also nipple whip me as she was so nosey 😂 so my nips did get show , but it didn’t bother me in the slightest, and I never experienced negative comments. If I did, they would hear my wrath 🤬
When she breastfed woody, she uploaded picture after picture of her veiny tits feeding him. It was constant, I’m talking daily. Would you have done the same when breastfeeding? She also ‘liked’ seedy comments from men and ignored any other comments.
whilst I 100% agree that feeding your baby is normal and shouldn’t be hidden, there is a ulterior motive when you are going out of your way to post it every day for attention.
I too breastfed both my children, in public and uncovered but I draw the line at posing for photos to be shared with strangers in a sad attempt to get attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When she breastfed woody, she uploaded picture after picture of her veiny tits feeding him. It was constant, I’m talking daily. Would you have done the same when breastfeeding? She also ‘liked’ seedy comments from men and ignored any other comments.
whilst I 100% agree that feeding your baby is normal and shouldn’t be hidden, there is a ulterior motive when you are going out of your way to post it every day for attention.
I too breastfed both my children, in public and uncovered but I draw the line at posing for photos to be shared with strangers in a sad attempt to get attention.
Ah I didn’t see any of this. Liking seedy comments is vile. She could have used her platform in such a positive way - signposting for any issues. Yeah, completely morally wrong

Reactions: 11
RING YOUR MUM, STEPMUM, BEST FRIEND, SISTER OR BEAVER LOVER if you’re struggling and need a chat babe. Talking to your reflection isn’t going to solve anything you big lump of lard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.