Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only beggy manages to strip down for everything she does. Put your bleeping clothes on you cheap smelly pissy woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Iā€™ve been pregnant twice, not once have I needed liners, just like the pissing herself, it isnā€™t normal to secrete that much and If you do then seek advice from your GP. But you know, letā€™s live in Rebecca land where everyone pisses themselves daily when they laugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Waiting for Alfie to think the panty liners are big plasters because his not a clue what planet his on

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly please tell me someone else follows Lucy May Finnegan who is 37 weeks pregnant and was talking about discharge during pregnancy last week??? I bet begs was salivating at the mouth when this ad came up as she could copy what someone else has been taking about (she follows Lucy). I just canā€™t, beggy is so bleeping awkward, the pausing, the constantly repeating things to fill gaps, I know itā€™s minging, and no one wants to hear about it but Lucy is natural and genuine when she talks so it didnā€™t bother me and it wasnā€™t for an ad. Seeing beggy do this just cringes me out, money grabbing bleep and tit at ads!!!

Reactions: 15
Fancy having a baby you canā€™t afford, knowing full well youā€™ll get freebies, poor little girl šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 21
all females get discharge, thatā€™s just part of being a woman. But enough discharge to need liners? Absolutely not. Itā€™s a well known fact you shouldnā€™t wear liners/ pads unless youā€™re on a period or really have to as they can cause thrush and infections. Let that vagina breathe!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
all females get discharge, thatā€™s just part of being a woman. But enough discharge to need liners? Absolutely not. Itā€™s a well known fact you shouldnā€™t wear liners/ pads unless youā€™re on a period or really have to as they can cause thrush and infections. Let that vagina breathe!
Yes thats what I think and it could cause thrush and a smell

Reactions: 8
that's an e-mail from me going in to snuz then šŸ˜³
And hopefully Always too (sorry on reflection that sounds snippy, promise thatā€™s not my intention).

They are owned by Proctor & Gamble. Brands need to do their homework and see that not only is she the biggest troll (sending abuse to people who ask her questions) but a vile person. Brands should not be supporting her nor Beaver.

Iā€™m going to email both, Jesus at this rate I feel we do more ā€œinfluencerā€ work than she does.

Reactions: 16
Is she really earns 5k per month , give the Snuzpod away. Thereā€™s plenty of people who are pregnant who can barely afford the essentials let alone luxuries.

Reactions: 28
I must be in the minority here! I've been pregnant 4 times and I have had increased discharge in all 4 pregnancies and have used liners during that time. However, the first thing I do every single morning of life as soon as I get out of bed, is jump in the shower! Plus in pregnancy, a bath before bed at night was one of the only things that helped me with aches and pains, so I can't say hygiene wise it was ever an issue for me! I guess we're just different, it's definitely a pregnancy thing for me.

Reactions: 23
Nooooo I'm mortified for her. An ad about discharge!!?!

Hate when she does these ads because you can tell she's half-arsed a caption and the agency have overhauled it for her.

Reactions: 14
Her ā€œask me anythingā€ā€™s are becoming daily. What else is there to ask Begs?

Your life is beyond dull and any questions that do require an answer you ignore and block. Itā€™s always the same repetitive, boring shite.

it will be:
Something about Greece
Something about Tenners
Something about baby gurlllll, normally an excuse to brag about how you donā€™t find birth difficult, positive mindset and lots of photos with your gunt
Something about maternity clothes so you can link some hideous outfit and your fugly Orange sandsls
Something about how you are glowing
Something about how you are inspiring
Something about Nuskin/Lumi spa
And from now on something about the wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 25
S A M E.......Questions
S A M E........Answers
Bore off Beggy
Your IQ is....ShockingšŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 20
Whoā€™ll be looking after baybeh gurll Romeh when she walks down the aisle in her Pamela Anderson/Kourtney Kardashian Shein knock off?
Probably Alfehā€¦ although he might be too emotional. šŸ¤£
Does she really think the baby will be scattering petals and looking cute and stuff at that age. If itā€™s anything like Beggy it will probably be kicking off big time cos itā€™s not the centre of attentionā€¦.. :LOL:
And Beaver will be thinking ā€œGet me outta hereā€
Sheā€™s picked Skiathos because she reminisces about the lovey dovey days when she was 19. A lot has changed since thenā€¦. Mainly her looks and her manic behaviour traits.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.