Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Dingle life is to short so why are you exploiting your kids online then ? ... We don't

Reactions: 17
To recap:
Beggy is now 109 29 weeks pregnant - but looks as if she is about to drop Clemmeh Romeh at any time.
The sexeh Rangeh has bald tyres - but they still continue to take the kids to school/nursery in it despite that.
She has been living her "best life" having BBQ's on a crappy old BBQ, with a picnic table stolen from a pub garden.
The Dubai vlog is a no show - the company pulled out at the last minute (unlike Beaver 6 months ago)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding is now being planned, and a dress has been pondered on for the "chosen child"
She is still prancing around with her "Alien" belleh out at every opportunity.
Steavo has been in the gym a lot - pictures posted at every opportunity to show Beggy he's not driving around in the Noddy car eyeing up the local totty in his knee high socks and crocs!
No sign of baby chickens at Dingle Manor
Thanks for the recap. Yay, I got my first thread title😁. Currently at home with covid so that's cheered me up!

Reactions: 12
I'm not watching again as I can't take the cringe but I just remember her really emphasizing that we were always calling her fat - No one was even calling her fat!
She's a head, hears what she wants to hear. Pity she didn't get so annoyed over us saying she's a selfish parent. That doesn't seem to bother her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reverse image searched the pics she posted to see if I could find it 🕵🏼 The church is St Pauls in Rhodes and the other pic was off Pinterest, so she’s just posting random pics off Pinterest. I’m waiting for her to slip up and we will find out, the stupid cow couldn’t even keep the baby’s name a secret for more than 5 minutes!
Brilliant, well done!! This wedding will never happen. She is a lying, delusional fool. I bet she doesn't even know about all the paperwork or residency rulings. I just don't understand why she feels the need to lie so much. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Why’s she pretending to be busy when she’s just sat watching tv and being on her phone.. woody prob entertaining himself as per cos she’s a tit mum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone medical on here believe she may have BPD - Borderline Personality Disorder?
Somethings not quite right there
I think she has narcissistic personality disorder just for a start. But she definitely has has signs of BPD too.

Reactions: 18
Defo only going there for the famous insta shot - imagine planning your wedding around 1 over rated photograph haha ffs...

Just read on after this comment and realised its Rhodes and not Santorini she's going too.
No... hope you're ready for a laugh.....

It's SKIATHOS she's aparrently booked a venue in for a years time and hired a wedding planner there.

However, for some bizarre reason she's sharing pictures of Rhodes and Santorini 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone medical on here believe she may have BPD - Borderline Personality Disorder?
I think histrionic personality disorder

Reactions: 16
Why is Woody riding a bike that’s clearly too small for him? 😒
I think both boys can't go a bike without stabilizer's

No... hope you're ready for a laugh.....

It's SKIATHOS she's aparrently booked a venue in for a years time and hired a wedding planner there.

However, for some bizarre reason she's sharing pictures of Rhodes and Santorini 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I think histrionic personality disorder
Yes I said one of the pics is defo Santorini because I know someone that got married there and i would post the pic here to prove its defo Santorini but obviously can't ... Dingles fkn away with it I swear

Reactions: 5
Yes, so much of her behaviour, I have previously seen with patients I've worked with. The only thing is, some of her narcissistic and selfish tendencies could stem from the way she was raised, no parental supervision, no guidance, no boundaries. But I've said quite a few times I think she has some kind of mental health or behavioural issues, without support or appropriate treatment it becomes worse. There have been occasions that I've act3felt sympathy for her, never lasts very long because of her arrogance and inability to care about anyone but herself

Reactions: 12
I know dingle headquarters is a dated mess but FFS this house phone proves it more ..who even has a phone like that nowadays unless you are over 68
Screenshot_20220627-142452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She lies? I'm still here waiting for a chance to win that laptop giveaway she promised...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She lies? I'm still here waiting for a chance to win that laptop giveaway she promised...
Come on now give her a break! She’s got to plan the move to Spain! Book a holiday to Cuba! Plan a wedding and take the kids to London oh and put up a Dubai vlog!

She’s a busy working mama! Who has enough mum guilt! Jeez 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cringing at her asking Woody to count how many pine cones he's got in that video. He's nearly 5?!? That's the kind of thing I ask my 2 year old. Trying to be a supeh hands on mummeh for the gram but bleeping it up as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.