Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After being blocked by Rebecca after being a genuine follower and curious for some Dubai content (we are going in September with our 2 year old!) I’ve just checked and Steve has blocked me too 😂
can I just ask as you are were a genuine follower and new here, how did you know about tattle? And what did you use to think when she use to cry or have manic stories about trolls ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She needs to keep up Steve’s Instagram re the dream wedding they “both want”.. he (she) hasn’t posted how excited he (she)is about planning their (imaginary)wedding yet 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that picture she's posting as a backdrop meant to be the "venue"? I've googled "wedding venue skiathos" scrolled through hundreds of image results and can't find anything that matches.

Why can't she wait the 2.5 months to start planning her wedding after she's had behhhbeh clemmeh? She loves to tell us her and Steve have been together 10 years so what's the rush that she can't wait 2/3/4 months to start looking into it? I don't get it.

Also 😅😅😅 my friends getting married in Santorini next year and her and her fella just went out there for a few days, met a wedding planner in person and toured round a few venues before paying a deposit on one. How does big begs know she's not being cat fished and the venue overlooks the local dump or builders yard or something 😂 the whole things very strange.

also June 23, so alfeh and woodeh miss more school 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I reverse image searched the pics she posted to see if I could find it 🕵🏼 The church is St Pauls in Rhodes and the other pic was off Pinterest, so she’s just posting random pics off Pinterest. I’m waiting for her to slip up and we will find out, the stupid cow couldn’t even keep the baby’s name a secret for more than 5 minutes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That'll be because she controls his account too! they are both a pair of sad losers!

PS Dubai is fab- it will still be v hot in Sept but tons for little ones to do, loads of great restaurants - you'll have a great time!
Interesting. I have a friend who has a small business who followed them both (worked out Hobson was the partner - interestingly the marketing business people she was working with told her it was v important to check out these ancillary accounts too) as looking into lots of accounts to gift to. She said she had liked a few of Beggy’s posts so she could go back and look at engagement etc. Never had any other interactions etc. Next thing, she was blocked by both of them. 🤷‍♀️. So she is in a group with other small businesses who share influencer intel so she told all of them. There are about 300 small businesses in that group. So this mad blocking is actually stopping Beggy from earning?! I think when you’ve got to that stage, you need to give it up

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Ah guys she's off her bleeping head with this wedding shite. She's manic. Literally that woman can't just step back from social media and live in the moment and be happy with what she's got. Always has to be bragging about what she's got coming up next. Attention seeking bleep, I swear she gets more and more unlikeable everyday, and I didn't think that was even possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean come on.. how bloody ridiculous is she…?
She’s borderline mental… absolutely bonkers.
What is going on inside her pea sized brain? Just come back from 2 holidays that you couldn’t afford, new baby coming in 10 weeks…. The house is a shithole, and no doubt needs some major work done before Winter sets in… Your second child needs supporting and nurturing through his first year at school, with very little preparation so far…?
The oldest needs a LOT of help catching up with his peers no doubt, and she’s scrolling through some cheap travel companies website looking at weddings for next year??
Anyone would think she was trying to nail Beaver down to committing to a wedding on the pretence that it will be a lovely little holiday for the whole family… and her engagement on SM will skyrocket…. NOPE!!!!! TRAGIC!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why didn't she post that on Friday? Too busy planning a fake wedding to empty his school bag.
A bizarre plaudit being resourceful at 8 though?!
Maybe he's hired himself a tutor to help him catch up with all the missed school work 😂
Now that would be resourceful!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I could think of nothing worse than planning a wedding when I was 6 months pregnant.... but then again I worked full time till I was 38 weeks😏

Is she really that empty and bored that she has to make up a wedding for content 🥴 just goes to show that this baby she craved isn't going to fulfill her either! It's not even here and she's on to the next thing that will get her attention

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Teachers clutching at straws again cos alfeh doesn't have a clue what planet he's on, never mind being a learning hero
‘Being resourceful’??? WTF does that even mean? Did he remember to take in his own pencil? Remember to actually turn up for school? Tell everyone they’re helping to save the planet by sharing their grandfather’s Yaris?

‘Being kind’ is very interesting. Is he being rewarded because it’s out of the ordinary?

Yet again they’re ambiguous reasons that bear little relevance to his academic achievements, and his mother’s too thick herself to comprehend the difference. Dipshit she is. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I reverse image searched the pics she posted to see if I could find it 🕵🏼 The church is St Pauls in Rhodes and the other pic was off Pinterest, so she’s just posting random pics off Pinterest. I’m waiting for her to slip up and we will find out, the stupid cow couldn’t even keep the baby’s name a secret for more than 5 minutes!
I don't think she can slip up cos there's nothing booked, hence why she's posting pics of Rhodes when aparrently it's skiathos they're getting married in...she's just seen Rachel Holland get married in Santorini recently, word on the streets is Elle Darbys soon to be married in Ibiza, and probably loads of other influencers getting married in exotic locations now covid restrictions are gone.

Reactions: 11
Teachers clutching at straws again cos alfeh doesn't have a clue what planet he's on, never mind being a learning hero
Surprised his teacher hasn't given him a certificate for going to school for a full week. That boy really doesn't stand a chance, unless someone steps in and starts prioritising his education and development. I think Rebecca doesn't prioritise education, because she knows she's illitetate(not due to poor education, just due to poor attitude to it) so she would dislike her kids to be brighter than her and see her for the uneducated fool she is. She has never had an original idea, because that would take imagination and she is completely void

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did she also say she was taking Babeh gurl away this back end? So both boys will miss school then and then she’s taking them out again next June for the wedding?! She’s so brazen with it, I don’t believe they haven’t been told off by school about it but she’s digging her heels in and just going to keep doing it, unbelievable! I hope they bankrupt themselves trying to live like her Instagram feed, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Did she also say she was taking Babeh gurl away this back end? So both boys will miss school then and then she’s taking them out again next June for the wedding?! She’s so brazen with it, I don’t believe they haven’t been told off by school about it but she’s digging her heels in and just going to keep doing it, unbelievable! I hope they bankrupt themselves trying to live like her Instagram feed, it’s pathetic.
Yes I'm sure she said they were going abroad after she's born that's why she got the newborn costume , probably Tenerife ?

Reactions: 2
I just came to say this, so we know the boys will be having 2 holidays in term time already 🤣 school must dislike her

Yes I'm sure she said they were going abroad after she's born that's why she got the newborn costume , probably Tenerife ?
they are doing centre parcs, in the winter. Babeh girl Roma will be freezing in her swimming costume and sunglasses 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was looking at an old thread. See she’s always been classy 😂 was she with channel mum at this point?
81EC37B1-0141-42E1-B47B-F37EF440905F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.