Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy where the duck are your kids?? Her face is never off stories. Bore off you dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know we all keep saying it, but why is her bump so saggy and low down, I've never seen owt like it! 🤢🤢🤢

She also sounds like a child "suh happeh to have a baybeh in ma tummeh" - what grown adult uses the word "tummy" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know we all keep saying it, but why is her bump so saggy and low down, I've never seen owt like it! 🤢🤢🤢

She also sounds like a child "suh happeh to have a baybeh in ma tummeh" - what grown adult uses the word "tummy" 😂😂😂
Her bump is the most peculiar bump I have ever seen. It's that low it looks like she is due any day. 🤔

Reactions: 14
I'm just majorly embarassed for her, the lies she tells are just off the scale. Always got to try and act like a kid showing off, trying to convince instagram she's some rich, successful woman in a great relationship. It's actually pretty sad, because we can all see it's bullshit. She's a useless woman, only good for striping down to her bra and knickers. Just imagine spending your days taking pictures of yourself, then editing them to try and make yourself look better/slimmer. Then sitting and hearting all the comments and blocking anyone that doesn't tell you what you want to hear. All while her kids are in front of the tv Who the duck could be annoyed with that shite. Her real life is so tit and she knows it, which is why she's trying to live out some fake life on Instagram. Honestly she is the most pathetic bleep I've ever come across. And I know alot of cunts 😂
I wonder what major disaster will result in the pretend wedding not taking place this time. Covid was a convenient excuse for the last pretend wedding, so no real thought had to go into it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She ticked that box a day or so ago. She was waiting for a Hello Fresh delivery because she ‘couldn’t be bothered’ with meals. 🙄

As to exercise and busy lifestyles, I think she ought to go back to her abnormal keep fit regime.😉

#ComedyGold
View attachment 1394293
Remember her huffing and puffing with the mop!!! Omg that was hilarious. Total loon she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a thought and it may have been mentioned before…
The midwife is saying she’s measuring small even though she’s giving off obese vibezzzzzz..
Is this because the midwife can clearly tell that she’s all fat as opposed to baby? Has that not registered in Rebecca’s simple little mind that she’s actually got a small baby and a hell of a lot of lard?

Reactions: 22
I’ve just had a thought and it may have been mentioned before…
The midwife is saying she’s measuring small even though she’s giving off obese vibezzzzzz..
Is this because the midwife can clearly tell that she’s all fat as opposed to baby? Has that not registered in Rebecca’s simple little mind that she’s actually got a small baby and a hell of a lot of lard?
Yes the midwife will be able to feel where the baby is. They usually dig their fingers right in to get a decent idea of size of the actual baby not counting all the fat. Beggy thinks she’s a size 10 tho. She can’t see she’s enormous! Surprised she’s not been for a GD test! Should have been done at 28 weeks if she’s having it.

Reactions: 8
I know this has been said to death but her lips are absolutely horrendous, that migration! She desperately needs to get them dissolved once baby girl is here my god

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know this has been said to death but her lips are absolutely horrendous, that migration! She desperately needs to get them dissolved once baby girl is here my god
She looks like a toilet plunger they're comedic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.