Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even going to waste a precious minute of my life watching the Dubai vlog. We all know it was a complete sham anyway just like the rest of her life. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, I knew the Dubai blog was gonna be shite but I didn’t think it was gonna be that shite.
Why was there no mention of the company that gifted it to her??

Reactions: 17
Wow, I knew the Dubai blog was gonna be shite but I didn’t think it was gonna be that shite.
Why was there no mention of the company that gifted it to her??
Because they dropped her as soon as she got there when they realised who would be representing them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely cut a bit out after she says we’re going to Dubai….probably where the name of the company she was plugging used to be before they ditched her. At least the boys looked like they were having fun. Albeit it had to be a gifted trip in 45 degree heat for it to be about them 😭🤣

I thought the exact same, she’s definitely cut bits out saying who she’s working with.
I feel so sorry for those boys, and any other influencers kids to be honest. Just let them get changed into their swim shorts and get to the pool without having to be interviewed in front of the camera about what their favourite ride was. As if she actually cares.
You’re l supposed to be an influencer Rebecca, sell the holiday to us! Telling us it’s got ‘motiongate, legoland, water park and stuff’ what’s stuff Rebecca? I’ve never been so I don’t know know what ‘stuff’ is. You’d go at a cooler time of year next time. Like when? When’s the best time to go for families? The hotel isn’t close to anything so you’d need to get taxis everywhere. How far in a taxi? How much are they? Everything is literally the bare minimum with her, it infuriates me so much that this is her job. Hopefully companies will watch this absolute drivel in the future and know not to work with her.

Was it just them staying at the hotel/ motiongate? There’s no other fucker around?!
Probably because no one in their right mind would take their kids in 45 degree heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't, sorry!

I understand it's hard to believe that she has any friends, but it's true! Although I'd replace the word "friends" with "sycophants". But no, the friend just said he has a teeth whitening business but I find it hard to believe. I tried digging a little bit saying that can't be it but that's all I could get and this was some time ago and it would just be weird to randomly bring it up again. Does he have a proper job then?
I think you are fishing,you are not a friend of a friend
either you are Rebbega or Steve or Woodeh .
everything you’ve shared we already knew .

Reactions: 21
Cannot be arsed to watch her vlog cos it’ll be tit!
It was 38/40 degs when we went in October and I wasn’t pregnant and I LOVE the heat but even I found it oppressive.
I bet she just did the bare minimum for the vlog to shut people up. She can’t mention the company so she will do as little as possible!
Mind you it wouldn’t be any different if she could name the company-because she is UTTERLY useless at everything she does! Absolutely everything she touches is a disaster and yet she keeps on going! Sheer desperation as she’s too thick to get any sort of regular job!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please report her to ASA, if her stories were marked AD/Press Trip then so should the vlog. It’s evident whatever company sent her dropped her as soon as she landed.

She’ll most likely delete the Instagram highlight and vlog but as it stands she is breaking ASA rules by not declaring that it was an AD and not clearly displaying who sent her (it was Kayak). YouTube don’t take kindly to repeat offenders in this aspect.

Reactions: 17
I haven't, sorry!

I understand it's hard to believe that she has any friends, but it's true! Although I'd replace the word "friends" with "sycophants". But no, the friend just said he has a teeth whitening business but I find it hard to believe. I tried digging a little bit saying that can't be it but that's all I could get and this was some time ago and it would just be weird to randomly bring it up again. Does he have a proper job then?
You are full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she took ages to do the vlog because she had so much content to go through but then puts out a 19 min vlog where she just kept repeating herself. It was tit!
I love how she kept making steve stand back to film her and the boys walking places, can you just imagine it "ok boys ready... and walk" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So thats what took the trallop so long to upload that vlog, she was trying to edit out the parts that mention the company. 😂😂😂 omg Beggy you bleeping EMBARRASSMENT! Imagine being such a bleep that you can't even mention what company gifted that trip. How are you not hiding under your bed in shame? Like do you actually realise how much of a duck up you are? You will never be an influencer. You're just a cheap tart trying to act like she's something special and failing miserably. Those poor kids when they grow up and look you up on the Internet. Bloody slag

I was beginning to think this because my friend would tell me about their friend if I asked lol.

Reactions: 27
I reckon whoever paid for the trip initially imposed a ban on her sharing footage until after a certain date and that’s what has taken so long. I think they’ll have wanted a bit of time to pass so that no one could guess the company and associate her with other vlogs sponsored by them in the meantime. Bit of a reach but can’t see any valid reason why she wouldn’t have been showing it off straight away otherwise and she’s not really mentioned Dubai since so deffo something shady went down

Reactions: 13
Long winded but bear with me 🫣

doing some digging and found that Steve’s dad posts a lot about Bradford industrial units crown works. No companies house info but when you google it there’s an address that takes you to said place, which has a panda engineering sign above it.. but more interestingly there’s someone walking across the court yard who is a ringer for beaver, and the date stamp for Google maps is 1year ago…

doing some digging and found that Steve’s dad posts a lot about Bradford industrial units crown works. No companies house info but when you google it there’s an address that takes you to said place, which has a panda engineering sign above it.. but more interestingly there’s someone walking across the court yard who is a ringer for beaver, and the date stamp for Google maps is 1year ago…
Update .. his cars there 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Good for you!

You are full of tit.
So what's his job? Or do you not know either?

Update .. his cars there 😂
So he gets his money from Daddy's business, imagine my shock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.