Rebecca Lamb #117 PR trip to Dubai derailed, back home to bed where the tele is nailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that self obsessed witch even has a clue what's happening in America at the minute. She has no time or interest in anything other than herself. She's a horrible vile person, and anyone who encourages her by brown nosing her needs to wake the duck up
I doubt she could find America on a map she’s that dense!
Personally I am grateful that she’s not commented as she is so VERY stupid. I mean she is seriously lacking in any intelligence and common sense. It’s a miracle the boys have survived as long as they have really, with such an idiot for a mother.
She isn’t aware of anything going on in the world outside t’Dales!
She’d probably say yes to a freebie trip to Syria or Ukraine shes that dense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've never thought this of beaver before, only begs, but the pair of them are starting to look like they absolutely stink.
I agree!!!

It never looks clean and fresh does it, flooring, bedding, kids, Steve 🤢
She never looks like she does any housework? It’s odd

Reactions: 15
They wanted to share a bowl of cereal? I often get the impression that Alfie is a bit of a brat. I wonder how he’ll cope when the new baby comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are her pants so far up her bum crack? You’re not on Love Island Beggy! Deluded slag.
View attachment 1370603
Maybe it's just me, but when I was pregnant I wore pants that supported my bump, the bigger the better, none of those bloody cheese cutters this idiot wears. I hate this social media obsession with posing semi naked when pregnant, surely you can show the size of your bump wearing clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She isn’t aware of anything going on in the world outside t’Dales!
She doesn't even know what goes on in the dales tho.. she could have made a great channel about the local area things to do etc yet all they do is burn fuel driving to bloody Skipton. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 13
What do we think actually happened in Dubai…?
They’re gifted a trip, flights and hotels content around Legoland Experience?
They arrive, and receive an email saying do not post anything of the trip linking the advertisers name in light of recent information that has come forward about their dubious backgrounds/suitability to represent their brand.
The company cannot take the flight/hotel tickets back - so Dingles are free to just treat it as a holiday?
On their return Dingles are miffed about the way they were treated in Dubai by said company and therefore refuse to do a vlog highlighting their trip?
Also Dingles had to put their hands in their very empty pockets for meals taxis etc that they hadn’t counted on…. Leaving them extremely brassic on their return t’Dales?

Reactions: 24
This wedding won’t happen next June 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who’s she kidding!!!!

Steve will be long gone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What do we think actually happened in Dubai…?
They’re gifted a trip, flights and hotels content around Legoland Experience?
They arrive, and receive an email saying do not post anything of the trip linking the advertisers name in light of recent information that has come forward about their dubious backgrounds/suitability to represent their brand.
The company cannot take the flight/hotel tickets back - so Dingles are free to just treat it as a holiday?
On their return Dingles are miffed about the way they were treated in Dubai by said company and therefore refuse to do a vlog highlighting their trip?
Also Dingles had to put their hands in their very empty pockets for meals taxis etc that they hadn’t counted on…. Leaving them extremely brassic on their return t’Dales?
Exactly this however I think they literally cannot post and that’s why it’s so funny. If she posts and tags it AD, people will ask for who & the company will kick off because they’ve told her they’ve ceased the AD. If she posts without acknowledging it’s an AD she’ll be reported because she got the flights and stay for free so in terms of ASA it is still an ad. She’s fucked and I’m here for it.

Reactions: 25
# 118
Rebecca Lamb now wants a marriage and hopes that a pumpkin turns into a carriage 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This wedding won’t happen next June 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who’s she kidding!!!!

Steve will be long gone!!
I like how she thinks she’ll have lost enough weight by next June to fit in ‘her wedding dress’ looking at the size of her already and she’s not even full term 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.