Rebecca Lamb #117 PR trip to Dubai derailed, back home to bed where the tele is nailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bump is so low and saggy... what's it gonna be like when the bump actually 'drops' late on in pregnancy?!?

I've just actually choked watching that video of her jumping, why does she dive in like that, I'm howling 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are her pants so far up her bum crack? You’re not on Love Island Beggy! Deluded slag.
View attachment 1370603
In the 2nd pic the bump is so low. It looks really odd. I have never seen a bump so low at this stage in the pregnancy. It looks like she is going to give birth any day. Horrible pics, just doesn't sit right with me all this posing and rubbing the bump. Sexualising pregnancy is vile. She will do exactly the same when breast feeding, getting her massive, veiny tits out at any occasion. I am not anti breast at all, I just think there is a time and a place for everything and showing it all off on IG isn't it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she’s blocked someone for asking about the Dubai vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ That could have been a genuine follower, how bad does that look? She’s only driving more and more people to comment here. So she’s basically had a free trip, without having to disclose who gifted it. FFS.
And if I see another ‘I just love her room so much’ again, I’m going to scream. Get some other content Rebecca, you boring bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s desperate to completely forget Dubai I think! She hated it, too expensive, too hot when pregnant, had to walk around and not just sit her fat arse on a sunlounger, couldn’t show her arse and the trip was based around activities for the boys so she actually HAD to spend time with them!
She just wants everyone to forget that she has fucked up and as a result got dumped by the sponsor!Shes so thick and stupid she thinks if she doesn’t mention it it’ll just go away. Her genuine followers must surely question her behaviour? Why no vlog? Blocked off they ask!!!
She’s a complete witch, not an ounce of decency and too lazy to even try at this so calle ’job’!! She’s an abject failure as a mother, as a ‘boss babe’ in fact in pretty much every way possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What comes next though? Once she has had content babeh guuuurlll, had her content wedding, and once babeh stops breastfeeding and she can no longer get her baps out, what next? Chasing gratification like she does is damaging for her and her family. But I guess she dunt give to shits, hunipots.
Life as a single mum… it will happen probably before any wedding she’s planning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s actually extremely concerning how she has to show her bare bump every day, several times a day. She has no identity other than being pregnant. And with the wedding - as someone else said, she’s constantly on to the next thing ALL of the time. Because day to day life just isn’t enough for her. The problems will come when she’s not pregnant anymore and she has not much to look forward to. Depression is coming I believe - she can’t stay pregnant forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My son is 3 months old, we moved into our new house around 3/4 weeks ago. He has a bedroom but there’s duck all in it😂 Well apart from some built in wardrobes where his clothes are hung up not left out to gather dust. Honestly who has the bleeping time to sit staring at a bedroom all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lunch out Saturday & Sunday
Hope she fuking chokes
FAT GIPPING PIG🐷🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm Keelham Farm Shop one of my favourite places to go , bloody lovely food and cant wait to see all the fab food she buys in the shop ! Then again you actually have to cook and have a cooker that works for that ! Eaten out friday , saturday and sunday ! Could have bought a tyre with that ££ ‘s Steve !!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she is a ‘influencer’ claims it’s her job… yet on such a sad day In history for woman in America and all around the world to be honest she spends the day posting pictures of her baby bump 🫠🫠🫠🫠 she is soooo out of touch and quite honestly a stupid human being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
So she is a ‘influencer’ claims it’s her job… yet on such a sad day In history for woman in America and all around the world to be honest she spends the day posting pictures of her baby bump 🫠🫠🫠🫠 she is soooo out of touch and quite honestly a stupid human being.
I doubt that self obsessed witch even has a clue what's happening in America at the minute. She has no time or interest in anything other than herself. She's a horrible vile person, and anyone who encourages her by brown nosing her needs to wake the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.