Rebecca Lamb #117 PR trip to Dubai derailed, back home to bed where the tele is nailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gift that keeps on giving. It’s new thread time guys! It was a very close call with @Bubsley suggestion but @Baddad just pipped you to the post!

D4B5825E-73BB-4086-8C0F-CE4E5AD184B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eager beaver has become such a drip videoing the same tit fields on repeat just like beggy. Go get a job you dosser

Reactions: 26
Securing my seat in the latest shitshow of Begster 🪑🍿 these threads are flying these days 🤣

Reactions: 21
Is the twit having a laugh after his racist and sexist comments and not forgetting the pic he took without permission of a topless woman then went on to berate her. God he’s thick 😡
I love it me how they watch our every word 🤣🤣🤣 pair of useless cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen on the Ingham thread that she was spotted near the pool in their vlog tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she has NOTHING to offer does she? Literally NOTHING! Face scrubber and views of the same bloody fields. You’re not the only one to live in the country you know Beggy!!!
How does she make any money at all? She’s so utterly crap!

Reactions: 15
Here we go again the beggy shitshow. Can’t wait for the Dubai vlog to see if she says who the pr was for. If she doesn’t I for one will be asking in the comments, what’s the betting she deletes within seconds!

Reactions: 16
Is the twit having a laugh after his racist and sexist comments and not forgetting the pic he took without permission of a topless woman then went on to berate her. God he’s thick 😡
interesting that he’s in the gym in the middle of the week… when most decent hardworking HONEST people are at work… something dodgy needs looking into where his dubious income comes from ??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are those fields she videos hers? Or is it just their back garden they have with the wank bench??

Reactions: 7
Ffs how embarrassing she videos other peoples land like it’s hers…the BORING BORING BASTERD

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Laying my place. Still dislike her.
Can’t wait to see September and I to the cold winter months when she’s dragging two kids to school with a newborn in tow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she lying in bed watching Love Island with Alfie sleeping next door in his ensuite room? Blows my mind how she thinks that’s ok.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
God she’s so thick, asking why the islanders have sunglasses in when they wake up, because it’s so bleeping bright when they turn the lights on you dimwit!!! You are a bleeping troll Rebegga!!!

23E9E08B-5ECC-470F-B6D8-1E71030020D0.jpeg

8512E2D1-8859-402A-8125-77CC9DA4BB06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.