Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairydust123

Off topic here but this influencer "job" boggles me. I saw Steve with the boys quite recently, I knew his kids names, I know where he lives, what he had for tea a few nights before, what shopping they have in and all that shit but he has no clue who I am lmao what a crazy old world

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

MissPrint

VIP Member
I find them both a bit backwards if I’m honest. The way they dress, the way they speak, the vulgar attempts to look wealthy, it’s all very ‘hillbilly - Deep South - 20 years behind the rest of society’, if that makes sense?

Anyone else suspect something happened yesterday that has rattled their cage? Maybe they got a letter about Alfie’s lack of school attendance or a company telling her to fuck off. Whatever it is they’re both pissed about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

JBrown

Chatty Member
I'll be holding a wake for the Dubai Vlog this weekend. I'm asking you all to submit a few words in memory of what could have been, of what we have been deprived of and the laughs we could have had.
No tears, just vibes. RIP
Be kind. Dubai vlog, we love you miss you .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Oh yeah that time you had your wedding booked at The Saddle Rooms…. Except you didn’t because I called and they had availability that day… now it’s Greece is it 🤥 only Greece you’re familiar with is the grease on your face hunnipot 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

user987654321

Wish people would stop saying that there’s jobs in Aldi for Beggy and Beaver. Literally an offence to Aldi workers 😂 those thick bastards wouldn’t be able to stack a shelf or work a til between them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I assume the ‘tester session’ that Woody is having today is what the rest of us call a ‘taster session’!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
‘I eat very little animal products’, erm aside from the awful grammar, what about the sausages, Macdonalds, chicken, burgers, eggs, milk, etc you shovel in your fat gob? All animal products you ignorant thicko

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Off topic here but this influencer "job" boggles me. I saw Steve with the boys quite recently, I knew his kids names, I know where he lives, what he had for tea a few nights before, what shopping they have in and all that shit but he has no clue who I am lmao what a crazy old world
This was like me recently in a local shop, (different influenza and I can't say who because 1. we actually know each other and 2. I'm a nasty trolling bastard on her tattle page 🤪)
Her children were with a grandparent after school helping pick up a few groceries. A woman was loitering over them, I could see a mile off what was coming but the grandparent was totally oblivious. The woman approached one of the children, and started talking to her, the child is 8! When the grandparent eventually realised and came over the woman said "oh I recognised (child's name) from Instagram and thought I'd say hello"!!!!! I stood back and watched initially to make sure the child wasn't going to come to harm, but this absolutely floored me!! The grandparent laughed and stood lapping up the 5 mins of fame!! I was genuinely horrified!! Why the fuck do people think this is OK?!!

• Wow

MissPrint

VIP Member
She may as well have written:

Thanks for being an absent father, doing the bare minimum and buying my affections with annual trips to Italy, you selfish cunt. xxxx

• Haha
  • Wow

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
So she is a ‘influencer’ claims it’s her job… yet on such a sad day In history for woman in America and all around the world to be honest she spends the day posting pictures of her baby bump 🫠🫠🫠🫠 she is soooo out of touch and quite honestly a stupid human being.

• Heart
  • Sad

Poosh

VIP Member
I don’t have many regrets in life, but one very significant one is not getting a screen recording of THAT rant.

It. Was. Epic. 👏🏼 🤣🤣
Oh I have the whole thing!! Here’s a snippet as tattle won’t allow the full length, enjoy HON!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Shayne ward has just announced the baby girl they were expecting has arrived and she is a he!! Love this to happen to beggy !!

There’s never going to be a Dubai vlog is there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50