Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The idea that’s she not only posed for that photo whilst getting someone to take it…. And then thought aye that’s going on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ bet whichever company it is that’s paid her is glad they did!
Fully agree with what you said but I just have to say, your avatar of Isa made me proper laugh. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Will she take them out of school so much when Woody starts I wonder. 2 kids in school and having to pay school fines.

That photo is seriously vomit-inducing 🤢

Slightly off-topic, but I knew that I unfollowed Lottie Drynan for a reason. In what world does she look so so beautiful? 🥴😣
I was quite surprised when I saw lottie comment this too! Like eh?!
I’ve recently unfollowed her as well, I used to like her account until a few months ago

iknowsomethingudont

Not gonna lie I’ve given birth 3 times and pee when I cough 😂 apparently I have a tilted pelvic floor which is why it happens!
Me too and I have 3 kids !I don’t know if I’ve got a tilted pelvic floor though .Just given birth to two
Massive babies in the last two years though ! I cross my legs if I need to cough or sneeze then I know I’m fine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ju19

VIP Member
No wonder she's bloody knackered. She's got every single pregnancy symptom/issues going!! So far she's got: dischargy pants, swollen fanny, big fat dark nappies, fanny daggers, hair growing everywhere it shouldn't, pissing her pants..... are you okay hun? You must stink!!
Hilarious!!!!👏👏

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I’ve given birth 3 times and pee when I cough 😂 apparently I have a tilted pelvic floor which is why it happens!

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Morning Becky 👋….. Alfie missing a school trip today?? YOU might think that being in Dubai is better than any school trip but honestly you are deluded!! Yes the boys will be having fun in Dubai but the memories and friendships that can be made at school are the ones children remember and are the building blocks for their future!!!!
Ooh are you a parent at the same school??

• Heart