Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ro98

VIP Member
Off topic but does she have a thread? Since she's been pregnant she's got right on my tits I unfollowed her too but thought maybe I wasn't just on my own 😂😂😂
she does have her own thread, I was the same! Used to enjoy her insta & things she promoted but now it’s all baby spam & moaning

Reactions: 5

Anotherct

VIP Member
IF she actually does have gallstones I hope she’s preparing for acute cholecystitis immediately post delivery. It’s super common. Her post natal period might not be as idyllic as she’s imagining!

How do you do this?

A 12 hour shift would actually finish her 😂😂
Just go on Facebook and search freebie pages. They post links etc - latest free stuff, the freebie group etc

Marki

This is an amazing influencer she should read a page out of her book came off holidays kids in school and she is cracking on with her holiday washing 👌🥰
EEB13DEA-9FE6-49DF-88AE-B8390B9822B6.png

Sp20191

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s weird to look up what Alfie is missing by not being at school. It’s out there in the public domain, and easy to find. We know her address, how is that any different?
I don’t find it weird, it’s all relative BUT if my child was at that school and I found this thread sharing what they are doing I wouldn’t be happy, any of her weirdo stalkers could turn up!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She's an absolute idiot. You have this facility on your phone called GOOGLE Beggy, USE IT. As someone else said, this could have been a huge 2 fingers up at everyone if she had managed to do it right. As soon as I knew I was going, I'd have been researching everything and planning what content I was going to put out from where. She's a lazy cow that wants money and freebies in exchange for doing nothing. It's really not difficult. We're going to Devon in the summer hols and I already had a little google of what places there are to eat near where we are staying 😭
I live in Devon so if want any insider info let me know whereabouts you’re staying!
Oh and yes Beggy looks deranged in that photo! She doesn’t own one nice bit of clothing does she?

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I’m 33 and feel the same. Saying that though my fine lines are starting to show - I’d definitely consider Botox for them!
I’ve got hooded eyelids and if I had a spare £5k and no kids to spend it on I would get them fixed in a heartbeat 😂

Reactions: 4

acm1993

Begga when are you just going to say you hated every minute of Dubai? We all no 🤥😅
Also, in her Q&A she's explaining how she fell looking for the chick's, cos the mama chick has hid them away, then the very next question, there's a video with all the chick's... what ya lying for begga
Activies & usually 👀 brain dead

Reactions: 4