Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
That photo is seriously vomit-inducing 🤢

Slightly off-topic, but I knew that I unfollowed Lottie Drynan for a reason. In what world does she look so so beautiful? 🥴😣
Off topic but does she have a thread? Since she's been pregnant she's got right on my tits I unfollowed her too but thought maybe I wasn't just on my own 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Me too and I have 3 kids !I don’t know if I’ve got a tilted pelvic floor though .Just given birth to two
Massive babies in the last two years though ! I cross my legs if I need to cough or sneeze then I know I’m fine 😂
I had an internal examination cos something didn’t feel right and she said my pelvic floor was tilted - oh god you’re brave! My first was massive but my younger two were normal sized luckily 😂 yeah I have to cross my legs too when I feel a cough or sneeze coming on 😂 we had norovirus a few weeks ago & honestly every time I was sick I pissed myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

acm1993

So her videos are by a pool at a hotel? So they’re not staying at Legoland now? 😅😅

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She doesn't piss herself she just hears people joke about it so she’s trying to be relatable for her desperate need for content.

Ive got a theory about Dubai, I think that they were sold a all expenses paid holiday by Kyak ( is that the company) but looking at Kyak they look so unprofessional so many complaints on their comments. I bet Beggy And Steve got out there and realised they had to pay for a lot more than what they originally thought. So it left them in deep water. Hence why they didn’t do any kid activities out there. We took our kids to an amazing kids brunch out there it was so good. Also the the mermaid experience. She took hers on a water slide and down a glass slide oh and to a aquarium for a hour in the morning…
She went to Legoland, aquarium, Motiongate and a water park didn't she? Kids brunch??

Reactions: 5

Eli15

Who's the company that gifted her? We can get our emails in early to them, maybe one day a company might actually do the decent thing and not gift her stuff, as they can actually see she's a terrible example of an influencer!
Pram world! If you go and look at her "baby buys" highlight you can see all the stuff she got gifted. Tripp trapp, baby swing, crib....

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I live in Devon so if want any insider info let me know whereabouts you’re staying!
Oh and yes Beggy looks deranged in that photo! She doesn’t own one nice bit of clothing does she?
Ahh thank you, we’re staying in Cockington… it’s caused many laughs 😭😭😭

And yes all her clothes are truly Terrible!