Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acm1993

Can’t wait to see chicks when she’s back at the shack anyway, I’m sure that’ll be the ‘content’ for the next 3 month until they disappear like her chickens

Reactions: 9

Imhere123

VIP Member
I have always said she uses far too much product. It doesn't do a better job just because you use more Beggy. More to the point, if you do have to use so much, it obviously is a crap product! The amount of eye cream she uses ( although she hadn't shown herself using that lately) should be enough for more than a month. Using too much can actually have a detrimental effect. Look that one up Beggy!
😂😂😂
She uses so much product on her face, it just constantly looks wet/greasy. Her pores must be so clogged 🤢

Frenchie

VIP Member
Pushing 40 year old beaver needs to get a grip… what are the trying to prove?! The sleepy comments don’t prove how happy you both are together! They prove your a male chauvinist! Don’t get me wrong at home my husband can’t keep his hands off me, slaps my arse etc but that’s in the privacy of your own home… they are literally the most embarrassing pair I have ever seen! I really feel for the kids!
Exactly those who show, usually not happy

Have they had to leave legoland???

Is this a new hotel??

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Is woody going to be ready for school in September ? he has missed so much also and with all this thumb sucking he seems behind to

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Cockington is lovely! There a big wheel on Torquay sea front which is fun especially at night!
Some great restaurants in the area too. Model village is worth a trip and Oddicombe beach has a cliff railway which is fun and a GREAT restaurant on the beach ( 3 Degrees West).
Lots of lovely beaches and if you fancy venturing further afield the South Hams beaches are stunning!

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
I rate a reel with a slow pouring of the smoothie, interspersed with the fields, a POV when steve drives the range, and an eye fucking video with the dreaded "nothing feels better than this" song playing over the top
They can’t do the phone shots whilst driving anymore, nor her stupid singing videos. The law about using mobiles in vehicles has just changed and become much stricter now.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Watching her stories cringing so bad. Keeps blaming 'baby brain' for the fact she doesn't have a clue what she's saying. So many benefits and stuff, opens and closes your pores and stuff...she has no idea what she's on about.
How much cleanser and moisturiser does she use, wow! Thought she was going to say the cleanser lasted 5-6 months not weeks! Yeah I'd love to buy a new cleanser every 5 weeks. OK hun.
I have always said she uses far too much product. It doesn't do a better job just because you use more Beggy. More to the point, if you do have to use so much, it obviously is a crap product! The amount of eye cream she uses ( although she hadn't shown herself using that lately) should be enough for more than a month. Using too much can actually have a detrimental effect. Look that one up Beggy!
😂😂😂