Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jxhx

VIP Member
She said they have been fined, probably takes the fine money from their clothing budget, that's why the poor sods have about 3 outfits each. She's going to be such an unbearable twat when she has this baby, and it'll be new clothes every week for her, meanwhile those boys will remain bottom of her priority list. I hope when she's making such an obvious difference between the kids that anyone who still thinks the sun shines out of her fat arse will wise up and see her for the cunt that she is.
Although the way she's carrying on lately it'll be interesting to see if she still has any sort of income by then.

Reactions: 8

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I can’t be alone in thinking lip fillers are becoming over done now? Like can we go back to girls losing their top lip when they smile? Personally I like it 😂 and laminated brows, please can we ditch those.

I’m only just 30 too, have just become old?
I’m 33 and feel the same. Saying that though my fine lines are starting to show - I’d definitely consider Botox for them!

Anotherct

VIP Member
This may have been mentioned before, but it seems that Beaver's teeth whitening business was dissolved in May. But the website is still live and you're able to purchase? Is this dodgy??

View attachment 1338566
Depends if he’s gone sole trader. He can either go sole trader, or he may have set up a new LTD company. A lot of companies dissolve their company when they have debt, then open up a new company to avoid paying bills

Loz18ed

Do we think there will be a Dubai vlog? It maybe that the company have said so a vid when your home to avoid backlash while she is there. I am predicting a Dubai vlog in the next few days 🤔

Belulah

VIP Member
I honestly think my husband would slap me if I’ve ever posted picture like this on social media and I don’t like violence but I wouldn’t blame him

We are currently in Dubai with my children (she was on my flight ) and all my kids are wearing UV PROTECTING SWIMWEAR EVEN MY BOYS AND HATS THAT COVER THEIR NECK …. Oh no no no no they are so cheap from Asda or boots as well 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I got them these anyone travelling to Dubai soon I would recommend for the kids …
Not enough orange for the boys!

NellyTheElephant

Im actually finding it very uncomfortable. Its a bit obsessive

Whatever brand it is should have done more research. Because she has done a terrible job of showing anything.
What are you talking about? She has shown us her gunt repeatedly after all #suheducashunell

• Haha