Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
She came back from a few days away on Thursday, how come she’s still doing washing on Saturday? We are a family of five and I could clear our two week holiday’s worth of laundry in less time than it has taken her to do for a family of four for just a few days away.
ETA and my kids always had clean clothes on every day and night on our holidays!
The one thing I won’t slate her for is this. My suitcase is still on the kitchen floor from 2 weeks ago 🤣😂. But I do have two full time jobs and running a house etc solo 💀 (i did wash the dirty clothes but that’s about it lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Belulah

VIP Member
God we ate down on the marina one night and I can honestly say it was probably one of the best meals I’ve ever had!!
The tiger shrimp was to die for!

Seriously whoever thought this family were suitable to advertise Dubai needs to give their head a wobble!!
They share a brain cell and are beyond broke. Just look at what they wear!! Ffs cheap trampy twats.
Mama Mia! I'm booking flights to Dubai just to try those bad boys.

• Haha

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Sounds more like it's the Dubai tourist board that have paid for her flight and accommodation. If it were a brand, a company you could book through she'd be naming them?

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
She says it’s extremely different to the UK but how ? She’s shown us theme parks , milkshakes and hot dogs .
No souks , Middle Eastern tea rooms, SHOSRQ pipes , the little boats you get across to Old Dubai , deserts, camels etc etc
Don’t be silly, they have a glass slide!

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She has completely ruined her face to the point where she looks quite manly and ugly. Her skin is awful and the eyebags are getting bigger by the day.
Considering she lives in the countryside with access to open fields and fresh air, she looks so grey and sallow. For goodness sake, get some healthy food inside you and go for long walk in thd fresh air!
She looks about 45

• Heart

PoisonPrincess

I've been saying the same for ages I think she gets botox and other fillers that's why she looks so bad. It's a mess
It’s so overdone isn’t it. I don’t know how people think they can get away with injecting themselves so much when it’s obvious from a mile off. If her face didn’t look like it was about to crack at any ounce of expression , she’d probably look miles better 😂

Ju19

VIP Member
Has that beetroot beaver blob not got any boxers on? I can see his face sander 🤣🤮
Grose just vile

Please tell me she hasn't made banana bread using whole bananas! I nearly choked on my water @
Way too...funny
Shes a fuking idiot over + over
Im gipping🤢

Enjoy your 17degrees hunni pot
25 where i am and for most peops coz we dont live in your SHITTY SHACK🤣

• Haha

clare999

hold on, so she’s said it’s a pr trip but never said with who?!! Do we know why she’s not disclosed who the pr trip is from? 🤣

allybongo

Chatty Member
Dubai is a fucking dump anyway. It’s just sand. And Arabs. And shopping. I’d rather go to Bluewater.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

acm1993

I never heard of this Ashlie gal before recent Dubai posts but she lives in the same town as me 🤣 going to keep my eye out for her now 👀

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Also….. is she getting a fine for taking her kids out of school or what??? She’s taking the piss now surely!!

freakshake

VIP Member
Love it that old Nikki Ryan fopperholic is at Bogner Regis Butlins when this shower of shit was in Dubai bet she is seething as she is another beggy “PR Trip” twat

• Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Just looked at Steve’s pic, you can see the Atlantis far in the back ground they’re nearer aquaventure than the hotel so luckily they’re away from paying guests 😂