Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
So I've heard on the grapevine that she's telling people it's an all expenses paid trip and that she's being paid whilst there. Could be a bit of Chinese whispers at play but wouldn't put it past her not only trying to portray the boss babe to her followers, but also her 'friends'
I can 100% imagine her saying this 😂😂 can’t be many expenses to put through, she didn’t do anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ju19

VIP Member
Her FLOWERS are chavvy + dumb like her
LISTEN FLowers BEGGY TAKES HER KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL over + over + over with No regard to their future..😠
She is a LAW BREAKER

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Are we placing bets on tomorrow morning's posts?
A panorama of the neighbouring farmer's fields with " Home sweet home, grateful or blessed" is my guess, followed by the chickens, dogs and then a belly holding pose in Romeh's room. Finishing off with a bit of epidermis destroying with the Lumi in the grim as fuck bathroom.
And a smoothie in the vase

Screenshot_20220609-215451.png
s

Last edited:
  • Haha

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Steve doesn’t have any clean boxers cos Rebecca hasn’t done a wash since they got back 🤮

I realise Steve could do his own washing but let’s be honest he’s too busy in a mirror as well!

Anotherct

VIP Member
Have to say the the lightening crotch pain is real,!! but I have never once pissed myself either during pregnancy or after any of my 4 births.
I think the message people want to get out there is that it should be perfectly normal to discuss bladder weekness, but seek help! A lot of influencers seem to jump on this and declare that they regularly piss themselves and think it’s normal and funny with no encouragement to followers who experience similar to seek help and not accept it as normal part of being a woman
I’ve never even had a baby but the thunder stab in the vadge is real when I get a bad period 😂

• Heart

Truthspeaker

I agree it’s a bit odd but more fool Rebecca for making this information so readily available to the entire internet.

JBrown

Chatty Member
If you're ' burnt, blinded, tired, bored, uneducated and ashamed of me then i'm happy'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot get over the hot dog she ate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

as I’ve mentioned, I’ve been to Dubai twice and thought it was shit. However, I will vouch that they had amazing restaurants. I had some of the best sushi I’ve ever eaten there and also went to a Lebanese style restaurant too 👌🏼 Why you would chose to eat something that resembles something you’d buy on Blackpool beach is beyond me. At least if you want something in the American style then go to an upmarket burger joint. So strange
Agree re the sushi and Lebanese. There also amazing steak restaurants. Surely they could have managed a steak?!

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
the brows 🤦‍♀️ does she know you're meant to fill the entire brow in and paint hair strokes on top not brush them up like Josef Fritzel and just hope for the best, reminds me a bit of the eyebrow slits I gave myself when I first went to high school in 2002 lol
josef Fritzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is funny af. Google it begs

JBrown

Chatty Member
Damage limitation Begs! Always got to keep track of the lies hunnipot. 3 week holiday 😂
You can fly up to 36 weeks! So still a comfortable amount of time to go away! You can hire a lovely villa and rest there? Isn't that what boss babes do?

I predict she 'falls off' IG in coming weeks. Proven liar and out of her depth after the Dubai fiasco.

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
She has completely ruined her face to the point where she looks quite manly and ugly. Her skin is awful and the eyebags are getting bigger by the day.
Considering she lives in the countryside with access to open fields and fresh air, she looks so grey and sallow. For goodness sake, get some healthy food inside you and go for long walk in thd fresh air!
She looks absolutely rotten 🤣 what a mess