Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There not at the Atlantis. Didn’t see a pool like that when we were there plus the day pass for the Atlantis includes the water park which is pricey but out of this world. Looks like they are at the Sofitel to me 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
She's probably come down to reality with a bump and had a big row with beaver. I bet that dubai trip totally skint them out
Yeah he probably told her she needs to get down to the Job Centre now they’ll have another mouth to feed. I wonder if they have jobs in there for washed up influencers?

• Haha

cantinfluenceme

For someone who posts so much of her kids and her holidays etc I have literally never seen her house, like what does it look like from the front, what is her living room and kitchen like?? All we see is her bedroom with the TV bailed onto the bed and the kids rooms!! Where does she chill, why no pics of her cooking or watching love island on the sofa etc..

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
The one thing I won’t slate her for is this. My suitcase is still on the kitchen floor from 2 weeks ago 🤣😂. But I do have two full time jobs and running a house etc solo 💀 (i did wash the dirty clothes but that’s about it lol)
The difference being you are solo, have two jobs and your washing is done! You deserve a medal. She on the other hand has no excuse

Scotblock

VIP Member
Kayak obviously aren’t fussy who they gift to. The Inghams got a freebie off them as well. Which surprises me considering their last Dubai fiasco after n0ncey Chris Ingham was exposed.

• Angry

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
A close up of her belly is unnecessary.
Also, just goes she’s a greedy cow. If the company that have ‘gifted’ her the trip to Dubai is shit that she hasn’t done her research on them and just accepted it, thinking she’s queen. Greedy cow!
Spot on! Her first thought was getting photos for the gram and trying to make out she’s the dogs bollocks, also I thought they were going to Spain in the summer! I see that’s not happening now

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I’ve got it, I’ve got it…. Love Island starts tonight….. Becky is trying to audition and that’s her pose!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Who said that people are watching what the school are up to??!! If you follow/are ‘friends’/subscriber of someone on social media then if they like/share/follow another person/page/group etc you will see this ….. that is kind of the point of social media!!!! Becky uses social media for her “job” but has made no distinction between that and her home/family life!!
Did you use enough exclamation points? It wasn’t personal to you I wouldn’t cry.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I just can’t I can’t even … the picture is shocking like something you would put on OF bloody hell bloody hell … I bet the boys was there and seen her pose
Like that … so I wonder what is she like when having actual sex she must be screaming the house down poor poor boys their mum is a LITERAL SKET
Poor Alfie is next door 😕

• Sad
  • Wow