Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz if this has been said already but that’s the PERFECT dress to wear in Dubai …!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Such a super 'Graze' board. Cheap ham, mini cheddars, cheese triangles and pain au chocolate.
Where's the Brie, olives, sun dried tomatoes and fancy meats 😂
Such a room of awkward insta slappers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Those grazing boards look so depressing. Literally the cheapest processed tit you can buy with the odd bunch of grapes/blueberries... and they're all having a collectible orgasm over it. I'd be embarrassed to serve it.

What do we think of the collagen stuff does it work scientifically?
I think they are already encouraged to get fillers & Botox to help sell the lumi so I wonder if this will increase after they've been using collagen for a few weeks then we'lll be treated to some miraculous before and after photos 🙄

Reactions: 19
No magic mirror or filters beggy?? 😂😂 she always gets exposed in others pics. What a bunch of desparados, you couldn’t pay me to turn up to an even like that!

83E9CACB-88DB-4382-9CAC-64ACB7DC2230.jpeg
1404DA82-3369-4E87-8A58-1374F20D06B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That dress does nothing for her. She needs to size up
They all look rough as

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The side seam of her dress is about halfway out of where it should sit! There is waaay too many severe hair partings and inflated lips there for my liking…oh so basically they’re all cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The side seam of her dress is about halfway out of where it should sit! There is waaay too many severe hair partings and inflated lips there for my liking…oh so basically they’re all cunts.
I don’t understand why she’s not wearing maternity clothes! What is that about? It clearly doesn’t fit her properly 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Looks like a right witch fest... hate how they all call themselves business owners. Yet, these pyramid schemes are free to join they say?
So how can you 'own' a business but you've put no money into it.
There for it aint your business hunipots.
Thick pack of slags.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The ham is touching the chocolate buttons 🤢 that table of food is rank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Such a super 'Graze' board. Cheap ham, mini cheddars, cheese triangles and pain au chocolate.
Where's the Brie, olives, sun dried tomatoes and fancy meats 😂
Such a room of awkward insta slappers.
Don't forget the giant white chocolate buttons!

No magic mirror or filters beggy?? 😂😂 she always gets exposed in others pics. What a bunch of desparados, you couldn’t pay me to turn up to an even like that!

View attachment 1338341View attachment 1338342
They all look like the virginal wives of cult/sect in texas somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She wears cycling shorts in a very hot Dubai and wears a White summer dress when she gets home. Can she get nothing right 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Prob be paid the same working in Aldi!

Get jobs you losers!!

Lifethroughemseyes didn’t follow the white clothing cult 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.