Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a rant and a witch about the people on Love Island before?? Or am I confusing her with someone else? I'm sure it was her and she was proper bitchy 🤔
Yes when it was the blonde twins she was slagging them off (not sure if anyone had screenshots).

Reactions: 14
Yet will happily slag off “trolls” (anyone that disagrees with her) does being kind only work one way?
View attachment 1326940
I don’t think she’s in any position to share stuff like that when her kids dad is a racist, homophobic twit. Does she know people take there lives due to those comments also? This one hits home for me too. She needs a reality check, pronto. How dare she when she stands by someone who trolls others.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly, she is such a tit "influencer" we know that it was her who made the comment about somebody wanting to take her own family there, but in all honesty, everything she has done there, you can do in the UK....legoland, sea life centre, shopping. Etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A close up of her belly is unnecessary.
Also, just goes she’s a greedy cow. If the company that have ‘gifted’ her the trip to Dubai is tit that she hasn’t done her research on them and just accepted it, thinking she’s queen. Greedy cow!
Spot on! Her first thought was getting photos for the gram and trying to make out she’s the dogs bollocks, also I thought they were going to Spain in the summer! I see that’s not happening now

Reactions: 12
A close up of her belly is unnecessary.
Also, just goes she’s a greedy cow. If the company that have ‘gifted’ her the trip to Dubai is tit that she hasn’t done her research on them and just accepted it, thinking she’s queen. Greedy cow!
Can't get over the size of her. If she doesn't have a 10lb+ baby it will be a miracle.

So cute & lovleh how she asks herself her own questions then answers herself 😏🤨🤭🧐🤥
She's put me off, to be honest. My brother went at the end of last year and it looked great and I thought I'd like to go. I think I need to lose about 15 stone before I even think about it after seeing how hot and sweaty and frizzy she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where's all her fancy boss meals out? Or are they skint and have had to live off crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Subway in the room hun. Foot long meatball marinara for Big Begs. 😂

what in the size 10 is the width of this thigh 😳😳😳😳😂🤦🏻‍♀️ it looks like my size 12 28 inch waist 😳
That actually looks like a woman sat in a green skirt with two legs obviously ... whereas it's just Dingles one leg 😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where's all her fancy boss meals out? Or are they skint and have had to live off crisps
There are sooo many amazing restaurants in Dubai, plus some of the famous brunches are geared around kids . We’ve seen two cheesecakes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she'll want to forget this tit show ASAP
No frills trip, no nice dinnners out, no nice beach scenes, no fancy goods bought. Just basic and boring. I think this will be a massive wake up call for her and her sheep.

Reactions: 16
Yet will happily slag off “trolls” (anyone that disagrees with her) does being kind only work one way?
View attachment 1326940
Sadly those people in the picture had problems in their lives for many years, not all of it related to having their lives in the spotlight. Please excuse my language but it seriously f..ks me off when dick heads like illiterate Lamb use these people's lives and deaths to push her own self centered agenda. Lazy twats calling social media their 'job', need to stop using mental health and suicide as content to push their own agenda. Rebecca hasn't ever helped anyone, not even her own kids, she's a greedy, lazy narcissist, with no morals self respect or positive qualities. People with genuine mental health issues, don't put themselves on display and then cry victim when someone disagrees or calls them out on dishonest behaviour. Wonder how many followers Rebecca is responsible for contributing towards debt or mental health issues, because she has posted about body positivity, whilst editing her images or continuously pushing over priced tat. No doubt Rebecca's response would be, it's their choice to follow her, it's their choice to spend money they don't have, likewise, you have a choice to put yourself and your whole life in the public domain, people are responsible for their own actions in their own lives,if you want to blame people and call them 'trolls', let's also look at family members who sit back, watch everything and NEVER intervene, are they also to blame? Or do people like Rebecca only like to put blame on strangers and not take any responsibility for their own actions

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Beggy forgets she edits her pics and uses the magic mirror so when the real images appear it’s hard to recognise her and she’s 5 x the size 🤣🤣 thanks Steve for always keeping it real ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.