Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've recently had a baby so barely go on Instagram anymore, I've just had to log back in my tattle account to keep up with this tit show that's about to happen after seeing the secretive posts this afternoon 🤣

Looks like I'm going to have to read about Kos first though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how are these absolute scruffs going to Dubai 😫
Just randomly thought, who remembers when she was ranting because they were turned away from Elliot Wright from towies restaurant for not being dressed smart enough 🙈 these tramps are going to stick out like a sore thumb 🤣🤣
Why has she not mentioned this holiday before , was it last minute ??
I think because it’s paid/an AD for she can’t mention anything about it until she is there or she keeps quiet because she knows someone will message kayak/visitDubai and out her 🤣

I wonder if she'll meet up with AshlieSugarRushed while in Dubai, that twit has just got there too & is on the same Lumi team as Beggy, though she flew first class not in economy like Beggy. Some boss babe eh? Though don't let the first class fool u cause her fella splashes the cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she'll meet up with AshlieSugarRushed while in Dubai, that twit has just got there too & is on the same Lumi team as Beggy, though she flew first class not in economy like Beggy. Some boss babe eh? Though don't let the first class fool u cause her fella splashes the cash!
Wingers and his hired help 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Do we think it's a lumi trip and that's why Em (she's got twins you know) has been so quiet?

Reactions: 4
a million percent not a lumi trip....the brains of the operation big steph riding is in blackpool and she posted something to her stories earlier that said after utah the next big trip was mauritius

Reactions: 6
Do we know if the kids are with her? Never in a million would I be taking my children away for a holiday in 40 degree heat! Pure cruelty, it's hard enough for adults to cope with, never mind kids who like diving about and aren't as diligent with stuff like hydration or staying in the shade. Can't imagine Beggy is on top of those things for the poor boys either.
Agreed. We once went toTurkey in summer when they were having a heatwave and I actually cried cos I felt like a bad mum as one of our kids really struggled to cope with it. We both spent a fair bit of time in the hotel room as a result

I hope she sees loads of other influencers and they all post unedited photos of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think its a baby related photoshoot, timing with her pregnancy and bump size ties in nicely

mamas and papas? bit too big a company though
possibly pregnancy clothing or family friendly holidays/equipment. must be a biggish company for a Dubai location though....unless they are based there. mumzworld? theres a few..

Reactions: 2
I hope she's googled the directions to the all you can eat Chinese buffet or she's gonna starve

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emirates economy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not that much of a Boss Babe are you Begs? Good luck with the cankle swelling

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We were just on a family walk and its quite hot and I was telling my other half about Beggy going to Dubai and he said no way. Free or not there’s no way we would be dragging our kids off to 42 degree heat. We are all fair and blonde. I’m a bit of a sun worshipper but he burns easily and we have to keep an eye on the kids when we’re out in the sun. There’s just no way! As has been previously mentioned her factor 30 isn’t going to cut it and she won’t make sure they are hydrated either! Hope she’s going to drink some water and not just mocktails for mama. It’ll surprise me if one of them doesn’t end up in hospital never mind her or beaver ending up in prison!

We were just on a family walk and its quite hot and I was telling my other half about Beggy going to Dubai and he said no way. Free or not there’s no way we would be dragging our kids off to 42 degree heat. We are all fair and blonde. I’m a bit of a sun worshipper but he burns easily and we have to keep an eye on the kids when we’re out in the sun. There’s just no way! As has been previously mentioned her factor 30 isn’t going to cut it and she won’t make sure they are hydrated either! Hope she’s going to drink some water and not just mocktails for mama. It’ll surprise me if one of them doesn’t end up in hospital never mind her or beaver ending up in prison!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually love Dubai but she is not cut for it at all, nor am I (not rich enough) but she doesn’t even know how to pretend to have class

Wingers and his hired help 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And funny how the leader of their boss witch clan Stephanie was also asking for hotel recs now that Perrie Asian has been. All the lumi witches heading there 😂😂 Bunch of 🛎🔚s

• Haha
I can picture Flubber prancing around, thinking all the hot men are eyeing her up, with Beaver thinking “Mine!”, when in reality they’re admiring the naturally beautiful, effortlessly elegant, cool & chic goddess standing behind her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.