Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the poor PR officer at kayak is gonna come back on Monday to a hell of a job 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the poor PR officer at kayak is gonna come back on Monday to a hell of a job 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope people bombard their Instagram while they are off for the joobs wank holiday. Begs will be raging that she can’t control their insta after years of controlling Beavers as well as her own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good job they’ll only gift a few days she’ll be melting. Really irresponsible of them to choose someone pregnant to do their advertising in that heat.

Reactions: 13
I’ll be commenting on their twitter page too, IMO companies tend to take a bit more notice of complaints put on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 22
by not marking her flights as #ad it screams that they had to pay for them themselves. hence economy emirates

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
13 pages completed guys, I knew it was going to be good tonight….but this is going to be a real tattle treat 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s an emirates plane. I don’t think it’s gifted - or if it is only a small part!
Do you honestly believe she has money for a trip to Dubai? The timing of it gives away it's an ad. She'd have waited a few weeks before pulling Alfie out of school again if it was her own doing.

Reactions: 17
I think they’ve either had someone else pull out last min, or it’s pained her to keep quiet knowing we would get to them first.

Reactions: 12
If it is gifted, I hope someone screengrabs her flight/airport photos. Even the selfies etc are all breaking asa rules. From the moment she set foot in the airport, any photo uploaded should clearly be displayed as an AD.

Reactions: 10
How do you know it’s Kayak?? Just wondering?
Mostly wondering why ANY company would work her cos she’s so rubbish at her ‘job’.

Reactions: 3
If it is gifted, I hope someone screengrabs her flight/airport photos. Even the selfies etc are all breaking asa rules. From the moment she set foot in the airport, any photo uploaded should clearly be displayed as an AD.
There we go 🥰👀

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How do you know it’s Kayak?? Just wondering?
Mostly wondering why ANY company would work her cos she’s so rubbish at her ‘job’.
Well seeing as though they deleted all the comments about her without a word about it I guess it is with them and they dunt give 2 shits. Lovely. Yet again, nothing will be done!

Reactions: 16
Urrgh, we were in Manchester T1 this morning and it was utter dog tit. Even the fast track queue was looonggg.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.