Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emirates standard class though.... what a boss babe

Emirates have WiFi on board normally but not sure if it's business class and above only
I thought that, looks crammed in. Thought she was a boss babe, at least her mate Ashlie got to upgrade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly what I thought, she could have been promoting them for days tagging them in her packing stories, airport, boarding and tit. Why’s she being so secretive like it’s a big reveal for her lucky followers when she finally tells us
She must think we are all thick and wouldn't be able to work out where she's off to anyway, she'll be fuming we've guessed it. Hope the pair of you end up in a dubai jail. That'll wipe the smugness off your disgusting faces. Beaver better not come off with any of his racist comments, and you beggy you slapper I hope you packed a bra

or.....NOT
🤞

Reactions: 11
I am just pleased it’s not Disney. Not fussed by Dubai, she can have it.
Like I said, I think this will be Tattle gold. We best buckle up for this tit show.

Edit to add: is this a Lumi trip and maybe someone else has dropped out for whatever reason and she is in? That would explain how last minute it all seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just find it funny that she’s keeping the destination under wraps and you smarties have all figured it out! Waiting for the ‘hi guys, suhhhh, we’ve arrived in Dubai!’ post that will get 70 likes and 10 comments saying ‘omg so so jealous, enjoy mama!’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She must think we are all thick and wouldn't be able to work out where she's off to anyway, she'll be fuming we've guessed it. Hope the pair of you end up in a dubai jail. That'll wipe the smugness off your disgusting faces. Beaver better not come off with any of his racist comments, and you beggy you slapper I hope you packed a bra

🤞
You know as soon she gets there it’s gonna be a tiny bikini or a see through dress with her baps on show 😂 how the duck is she gonna cope with actually having to cover herself up. To be honest though I don’t think she’s the sort of person to respect other cultures and their customs/way of living.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I CANNOT believe Alfie is going to miss MORE school (which I presume he is, as surely a long haul isn’t just for a long weekend?) . This lad is going to be as thick as anything. I hope the school attendance officer has a field day with them.
Katie Hayes travels all the way to Dubai for literally 3 days 😩😩🤣🤣 she also lets her 1 year old be in the sun without a proper uv suit - Rebecca follows her and likes all her posts so obvs her inspo 🤣🤣

• Sick

Not sure if this link will work ( not very good at links!) but I saw this and thought of Beggy!🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beaver is bright red before they even arrive!!! Obviously got burned in Kos!
Doesn’t give a tit about her dogs, cats or chickens does she? Who’s looking after those? Mind you probably better looked after than by Beggy!

• Heart
how are these absolute scruffs going to Dubai 😫
Just randomly thought, who remembers when she was ranting because they were turned away from Elliot Wright from towies restaurant for not being dressed smart enough 🙈 these tramps are going to stick out like a sore thumb 🤣🤣
Why has she not mentioned this holiday before , was it last minute ??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beaver is bright red before they even arrive!!! Obviously got burned in Kos!
Doesn’t give a tit about her dogs, cats or chickens does she? Who’s looking after those? Mind you probably better looked after than by Beggy!
She left them a beige buffet, they be grand.

Reactions: 4
Only time Rebecca Lamb is going anywhere remotely more expensive than tenners is when someone else is paying for it. Budget tenners hotel, Greece out of season.

I literally pity the girl, thinking she’s some big dog influencer, when she’s nothing but a yappy chihuahua.

Got my seat pulled up for this tit show, can’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't wait until we know which company is responsible for this, because Steve's racist tweets will be the first thing I send them.
Ooh send them to the hotel they're staying in?? Get him locked up! Hopefully.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.