Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rubs everything into peoples faces so much

Rebecca can you not see, your not likeable your ville 😞

Family’s can’t afford to eat at the moment and your buying everything going, flying here there and everywhere, I’m not jealous, I’m sad for you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck me im not a violent person but I’d love to give that smug witch a damn good slap.
How the duck does she get away with taking Alfie out of school so much- it’s really terrible. Like really really awful that she cares so little when the poor kid obviously already needs extra support without the added weeks out of school all the time for unnecessary holidays!
God she’s a bleeping useless neglectful
Mother. I hope school calls the education welfare officer in over all the time he’s missed.
witch.
😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If it is a Disney gifted trip, she's already fucked up by not filling their plane bags with Disney themed activities

Reactions: 13
Walking round Disney had me feeling like I’d run a marathon for days after so good luck with that begs 😂😂 she’s going to be swollen like a beach ball if that’s where she’s going. And the heat. Here for it.

Reactions: 10
Mama reid got trip to Dubai with Kayak back in Jan. If she's recently followed them then probably there she's going!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Fully copying everyone else’s packing vids, apart from hers are so tit and everyone else’s was good for their kids!! Those snacks wtf

Reactions: 4
How can she look at that book of Alfie about being 8 and not realise that educationally he is nowhere near where he should be. I said this the last time she showed it, that’s the kind of work I would expect to see from a 4 or 5 year old.

Also - bleeping smug witch! I hope she’s hauled to court for him missing so much school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We cancelled Disney this year because people I know who have been have said it’s horribly busy after covid - crap queues etc!!

Reactions: 7
Imagine if it IS Disney and all the walking round in the heat sent her into early labour and she ended either having a very premature baby or having to spend weeks in hospital in the US which believe me is not cheap! Has she declared her pregnancy to travel insurance company? Has she even considered for one minute that she may develop complications?
I’m not saying no one should travel when they’re pregnant. But it’s the fact that it blatantly doesn’t occur to her that something could go wrong. I really don’t think it’s Disney -other influencers are out there now and she’s pregnant so can’t go on the rides etc. Long haul to her is probably a 5 hour flight. 🙄Personally I do Not consider Dubai or Florida long haul.
She’s loving keeping it all secret but we all know she’s tit at her job so wherever it is all she will do is make look like crap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she's going to send me over the edge! Bragging about her bleeping long haul flight. I'm absolutely gutted our holiday tomorrow has been cancelled with 24 hours notice. I'm praying so hard hers is too, at the last minute when she's on the bleeping plane, it has been happening. Absolute shambles at the airport but I assume all will go perfectly for her 🤬 so another week, possibly 2 off school for Alfie, it's shocking, she needs locking up. That will be 6 or 7 weeks off this year. Fines aren't making a difference clearly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She wants to buy herself a new carpet looking at the state of it in them videos

Reactions: 8
I do wish she would buy actual maternity trousers and leggings. It looks ridiculous when she pulls them under her gut and the crotch hangs low. We get that you’re pregnant, we don’t need to see you in crop tops with your belly out all the time. I swear she wears more crop tops now she’s up the duff than she ever used to.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Same unboxing that Hinch has just done! Never an original thought in that brain of hers!

Reactions: 1
Off the subject of holidays, does anyone else find her smugness and constant bump showing off a little triggering? I had an early miscarriage in Nov and have been trying again since… I just find her over the top smug. Maybe I’m just feeling a little low because I’ve come on today, after another failed attempt to conceive 😞
Very triggering. We’ve been TTC for two years and nothing has happened 🥹☹.

if she is traveling, I hope it’s T3 manc. My partner took 3 hours through check in and security this morning flying to USA for work 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.