Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R for …. (I’ve been caught out so need a stamp for nights out)

When he calls here ellie

Howling !

Reactions: 16
Cole and Abbie are NOT a lovely couple!

Reactions: 15
We go every year too! October and then august next year. (That’ll soon fucking stop if this dick gets it gifted) I do love the idea of walking past tattlers in the parks keeping an eye on influencers in the wild

Reactions: 5
The Willis home husband got this tattoo when they got married (her name is Rey) his seems to look quite tasteful and subtle (some how) she has literally copied it as I know they were more ‘friends’ when she got married a few years ago. Beavers is a shit pound shop version however yet again

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she got the fat stain out of Alfie's tee shirt

Keep your eyes peeled guys

Reactions: 18
Thread title. Suggestion
Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy.
I literally thought the same thing or at least put abit of fruit on there too.

Oh he's been caught eyeing up the ladies in Kos!
Collateral damage

Last edited:
Being an influencer is a job and like all jobs you need certain skills….. good communication, writing, being able to convince through authenticity, photography, editing, social media savvy, research etc. Becky has none of these. If this is a #gifted #ad holiday, nobody should be jealous …. she already looks manic as she knows she is completely out of her depth!!!!!

Reactions: 24
I think it's wild we are even considering she could be gifted a holiday to Florida or Dubai. The woman is an absolute state. She's a desperate, tragic, mess. She's not easy on the eye and neither is her family (apart from Woody ), she has no fashion sense or aesthetic or anything that makes her attractive, her page has no continued aesthetic either and her home is absolutely disgusting. Her reels are absolutely pathetic, embarrassing, and cringeworthy, and she can barely string a sentence together when creating an ad. If she really has been gifted a holiday, anywhere, it really speaks volumes for the company gifting her and for the society we live in.

Reactions: 56
Off topic slightly but I was standing behind a woman in a shop the other day and she had that fake Chloe tote. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen it on here! Also made think her other "labels" were fake.

I don't think I have ever seen anything so cheesy ..the R will just be to shut her up and hold the wedding talk off for another 9 year lol

Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she letting Alfie walk backwards towards the top of the stairs

I don’t think they will get married (ever) this holiday, she wants Romy there all in her frilly dress!

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow but came across this thread and so keep popping over to her Insta to look as I find her hilarious! Her verbal communication, grammar, spelling and general lack of taste and awareness is atrocious.

So my question is how did she gain such a big following? What type of people are her followers? Aspirational chavs?

There are so many good and genuine accounts on Instagram, yet they have significantly smaller following. I’m just really confused.

Reactions: 15
They are bought and paid for in their thousands.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.