Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney land Paris perhaps?
I've just seen another family gifted a trip there
I was only thinking Florida as the lovely couple @coleandabbie have just arrived in the US. They genuinely love their kids and at least will make a decent vlog etc... Wether any of these 'influencers' actually deserve a free holiday is another story ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I was only thinking Florida as the lovely couple @coleandabbie have just arrived in the US. They genuinely love their kids and at least will make a decent vlog etc... Wether any of these 'influencers' actually deserve a free holiday is another story ....
Cole and Abbie are literally the opposite of a lovely couple.

Reactions: 17
I'll admit that if it's Disney I'll be really jealous. But also we all have to remember that this influencer gravy train won't last forever, especially for those who put in the absolute bare minimum effort.

The sector is so saturated now, she's already had to turn to an MLM to prop up her earnings and that won't be a forever income either. She has no skills or talents to speak of - she can't post fast fashion hauls and lazy reels of scenery in the Dales for the rest of her life. The fallout will be great, when it happens.

It seems like whatever they've been gifted is quite last minute - I do hope Disney would be sensible enough not to gift a holiday to someone who has an ad for a sex toy on her actual grid, but who knows these days.

Reactions: 15
Cole and Abbie are literally the opposite of a lovely couple.
Do you think!? I've never seen any issues with them imo... There annoying lol but seem good parents. Unlike these 2 hillbillies

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If Steve isn’t vaccinated then they won’t be going to America will they?
I never thought about that! We are all going in July, are all vaccinated plus we all have to pay for supervised covid tests. For america last time i enquired, children under 17 do not need to be vaccinated, adults do.

Reactions: 3
Please can someone email Disney with the screenshots of the Sex toy ad and all of Beavers exploits. I can’t cope thinking it might a free trip from Disney. Nothing is sacred anymore!!

Reactions: 10
Ok so watched the vlog.. was just like watching her stories for 18 mins absolutely nothing happened.
Showed them eating breakfast, didn’t notice anyone else in sight never mind a que
She’s livid it’s not as lively as Tenerife - but tries to mask it
Goes for a dip in the sea with the boys comes out absolutely bone dry only wet upto her knees but managed to fully submerge herself when wanting to stick her fat grubby arse in the air whilst snorkelling
Didn’t even know how to say the hotels name
Absolutely loads going on for the kids - didn’t show her kids doing any of it though
We do breakfast beach pool then go out cos we love to explore - showed nothing
Went out for a meal on last night to a recommended place - couldn’t remember the name of it
Later on in the video says they haven’t done that much exploring despite saying 3 mins previous they’re exploring every night - blamed it on being pregnant
Steve got a tattoo on the last day - didn’t show it
And that’s a wrap guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Been lurking for a bit whilst life is busy but GOD she annoys me!!!!
People like her make me want to stop paying taxes and ask my employer for cash in hand (their only employee) yet I know obviously illegal & no job security but duck me the difference in my pay would be insane!
Yet here she is swanning off with freebies and constant showing off meanwhile others suffer SO much.
She has no regard for anyone but herself. I have never seen her post a link to a go fund me / Ukraine appeal or raising awareness for anything other than her crappy lumi.
My partner and I can’t afford to live in my home city for much longer so are being forced out away from family by rising house & rent prices but in her world everything is perfect, her boyfriend is perfect, kids are perfect, house the lot of it and it’s far from it 😒

Sorry massive rant but people like her honestly don’t deserve any of what she gets. Such a nasty attitude & no awareness of what it means to struggle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Surely she wont be going Disney, she just used the excuse on her vlog of not doing any excursions because she cant do much being pregnant.

Reactions: 4
No way she’d be gifted Disney she can’t make content like the other influencers- just seen mamareid Epcot reel no way beggy could edit that - all she ever films are fields

Reactions: 5
Oooh do tell .. like I said I've never seen anything particularly off about them... Although I'm not exactly invested in their life. Just an odd look now and again.
They just book the duck out of me,more Cole she’s like a fly I want to swat! They’ve got. Thread on here!

Reactions: 5
Please can someone email Disney with the screenshots of the Sex toy ad and all of Beavers exploits. I can’t cope thinking it might a free trip from Disney. Nothing is sacred anymore!!
I'm on it. I'm am fuming at the thought of it

Reactions: 13
It’s probably Dubai!
Christ can you see her big fat belly prancing round on the beach!!!

Not sure about Florida now but if it is she will boil!!
Maher cankles will be huge!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.