Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy the kid a bloody bookmark for duck sake! Sorry, page corners being turned down are my pet hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The poor boys have done nothing that would be considered child-orientated throughout this holiday. Not one trip, nothing. It has simply been a (cheap) lazy break for the parents.

Pair of selfish cunts they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can someone tell me one educational thing that Alfie has learnt in the passed 10 days?
Because beggy said they'll be learning sorrrr much 🙄

Reactions: 23
Is LJC off to Disney World florida for her holiday? Beggy will be green with envy

Reactions: 7
Using your child to answer back to tattle.....👏🏻 Parent of the year there.
What a thoroughly awful pair of adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Using your child to answer back to tattle.....👏🏻 Parent of the year there.
What a thoroughly awful pair of adults.
Literally 🤣. You wouldn’t record that otherwise, you would ask your children what’s been their favourite part in general conversation. She’s such a beg. Also showing Alfie with a book is for our benefit too 🤣

Reactions: 24
Alfie has an unusual accent to say his parents are such broad West Yorkshire 🤔
It’s interesting, one of the questions we were asked as part of my son’s autism pathway was if he spoke in a different accent to the rest of the family and of course the answer was yes he did. I put it down to as others have said an abundance of peppa pig and Ben and Hollie but apparently it’s an early sign. As he’s gotten older he’s assimilated to proper Yorkshire (and proud) but yeah. It can be a sign, lots of autistic girls adopt an American accent especially during play. I now work in SEND and Alfie has a lot of similarities, do the right thing Lamb and start the process, talk to school talk to your local authority children’s services and get the ball rolling now before secondary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“What have you enjoyed about your holiday Alfie?” …. “The pool and the beach!” What the hell was she expecting him to say? It’s not as if there were any actual memories, activities, games, trips, excursions etc to choose from…. just the pool and the beach!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“What have you enjoyed about your holiday Alfie?” …. “The pool and the beach!” What the hell was she expecting him to say? It’s not as if there were any actual memories, activities, games, trips, excursions etc to choose from…. just the pool and the beach!!!!!
I don’t understand how anyone could go on holiday for 10 days and spend every single day between the beach and hotel pool. What’s the point in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t understand how anyone could go on holiday for 10 days and spend every single day between the beach and hotel pool. What’s the point in it?
Especially when the place looked like it’s been completely and utterly empty. It looks like such a tit holiday. Waste of money.

Reactions: 27
Don’t believe he’s reading that book he couldn’t even say the page number lol

Meldrum’s still trolling with her boat trip haha, Beggy can we have a boat trip tomorrow please?

why why why would you pay for all inclusive then eat out EVERY night? Make it make sense :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe they didn’t go to the water park it’s honestly brilliant even my 7 month old loved it! It’s 10 minutes up the road from their hotel. In 10 days they’ve been to watch the worst sunset ever, wow thrilling. Why did she ask for recommendations of stuff to do then not do one of them 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe they didn’t go to the water park it’s honestly brilliant even my 7 month old loved it! It’s 10 minutes up the road from their hotel. In 10 days they’ve been to watch the worst sunset ever, wow thrilling. Why did she ask for recommendations of stuff to do then not do one of them 🤣🤣
She mustn't have sold enough lumis to be able to afford the water park

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.