Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how it’s the first day of the school holidays and suddenly they’re “making friends”. Something they haven’t been able to do all week as the responsible parents were waiting for the schools to break up so the place has been desolate.
Thats what I was coming in to say. First photo of the holidays with other people, sorry boys friends in it, because it's now English school holidays which is why people are there 🤦🏻‍♀️. Delusion is high

Reactions: 22
Becky you use emojis to cover the stains on your child’s t-shirt in photos, try using them to protect the identity of other peoples children that you are blatantly uploading photographs of 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Stupid fuckwits. There's kids there 'cos it's a legit school holiday now you twit.

Once again!!!!
BACK TO FRONT BEGGY

Just as children are arriving they will be going home
Really......sad for A&W
witch ON A STICK BEGGY

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Anyone remember when alfie wrote that he wants to make some friends 😭 imaginary don’t count lamby

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Predictions for when she gets home:
- Soh soh happy to be home cause we love the deeeeles soh much. With my favourite emoji (🥺)
- I'm on countdown to bebeh girl now (still three months plus to go though)
- Troughing eating out three times a day during half term with the boys bored to tears

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck sake that's the way teenagers get on, all for show like everything they do. And please Steve, if you think she's stunning I think you need to visit specsavers. 2 sad bastards, put your phones away and try being parents instead of taking shite on Instagram.
Yeah Stebecca up in the comments, sure.
Even if it is Steve writing the comments it doesn’t bode well, I know a few couples in real life who do this and they’re at each other’s throats 99% of the time and have to do this false commentary to prove to everyone else eVeRyThInG iS fInE 🤪

View attachment 1298720

WHAT A MUNTER.
The state of that top lip. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She looks awful. Like, in all seriousness - she has completely ruined herself. Those awful lips are just grotesque, she’s mutilated herself.
I genuinely think she doesn’t see past her actual lip. Like I don’t think she’s noticed that the filler has migrated past it into her philtrum - she really must not have seen it because I genuinely don’t think you’d post a botched mouth like that?! It’s so so noticeable so duck knows how you wouldn’t see it but there’s no way she’d be happy with it when it looks so bad!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe that any beautician has the balls to keep injecting her lips knowing they look so bad. It’s simply a reflection of how poor they are at their job (and greedy for the cash.)

Reactions: 15
It really grates me that she says "yummy food". We're just about to go out for some yummy food. Who the duck does she think her audience is .... more to the point what is her mental age?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Some people just shouldn’t be parents -using your child as cannon fodder to prove us tattle witches that your holiday is educashunal.

tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle, becky

Reactions: 26
Yeah Stebecca up in the comments, sure.
Even if it is Steve writing the comments it doesn’t bode well, I know a few couples in real life who do this and they’re at each other’s throats 99% of the time and have to do this false commentary to prove to everyone else eVeRyThInG iS fInE 🤪

I genuinely think she doesn’t see past her actual lip. Like I don’t think she’s noticed that the filler has migrated past it into her philtrum - she really must not have seen it because I genuinely don’t think you’d post a botched mouth like that?! It’s so so noticeable so duck knows how you wouldn’t see it but there’s no way she’d be happy with it when it looks so bad!!!
That girl has body dysmorphia in reverse.

• Haha
Showing Alfie reading a book + being made to talk about it to...poor boy!
Not really a substitute for being off school
Has Beccy + Beaver not heard of suncream
Be covering up back in the Dales haha
IDIOTS!!!

Reactions: 17
Once again those boys have worn the same.few items. What the duck is wrong with her!!

• Sick
  • Sad
There's no way a kid would say 'playing with my friends' when asked what they enjoyed. They'd say their names! 'Playing with X and X' or something. Tell us you don't actually have friends without telling us.

Also, if she's trying to frame reading a Spiderman book on holiday as educational, not sure what's stopping him from reading at home. What specifically has he learned from going to Greece?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There's no way a kid would say 'playing with my friends' when asked what they enjoyed. They'd say their names! 'Playing with X and X' or something. Tell us you don't actually have friends without telling us.

Also, if she's trying to frame reading a Spiderman book on holiday as educational, not sure what's stopping him from reading at home. What specifically has he learned from going to Greece?
Counting pebbles on the beach!!
Poor kids, where’s boat trips? Water parks?
be better leaving them poor kids at home!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.