Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this holiday has been proper tit hasn't it, and they're coming home tomorrow! Its been that boring it almost makes her October holiday to tenners look amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen her reading that “inspirational” book this holiday - like can she even read???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be su su jealous
Many are off on PROPER!!!!! HOLIDAYS DURING HALF TERM
Enjoy your..Dingle Shack knowing you wasted 10 days of yours

Reactions: 16
Granted she took her kids out of school and said it was more education on holiday but why not just say, we’re having 10 days to chill, relax and just spend time together not trying sell it as “holiday content” there’s nothing wrong with a week in the sun and kids playing in pool daily but why try sell it as more

Reactions: 25
It's been surr surr hot eya today guys, surr hot the boys have pulled their FUCKIN THICK SOCKS HALF WAY UP THEIR LEGS! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ll send her a postcard from Santorini next week, she can see what a proper sunset looks like 😂😂 along with authentic Greek food!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s literally been the most shittest holiday I’ve ever saw! No doubt she’s saved a bit of content for you tube but my god it’s been like gods waiting room

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she so shocked that it’s hot in Greece, at the end of May? Course it’s gonna be… that’s why you go? Such a dumb dumb

Reactions: 14
I don’t care how many paper books your kid reads Becky he’s still on the spectrum. My autistic daughter loves reading but difference between you and me is that I got my child the appropriate help she needed. As soon as the teachers flagged to me there was an issue I fully engaged. Not like you who cries about it on Insta but does nothing to help him. He’s been showing obvious signs on holiday. The way he exhibits stimming is just one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she so shocked that it’s hot in Greece, at the end of May? Course it’s gonna be… that’s why you go? Such a dumb dumb
Because the uncultured witch thinks thats all the holiday is about, hot weather. Not the experience of a different country, showing the boys the culture/food/tourist attractions. Just how suuhhh hot it is

Reactions: 22
I’ll send her a postcard from Santorini next week, she can see what a proper sunset looks like 😂😂 along with authentic Greek food!
Omg! am sur sur jellus of you (not beggy) if you're going to/staying in/staying near thira you have to go for dinner at Argo one night for the most amazing Greek food and ambience ✨✌ a table upstairs as the Suns setting is just 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s going to be on a right downer when she gets back to Dingle Towers isn’t she? They’ll have to go out for food cos there’s nowt in the cupboards - been eaten by the mice lol.
She’ll be furiously looking at all the Insta mums taking their kids in half term to gorgeous places wearing size appropriate clothes and engaging with their children and adoring HUSBANDS’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Let’s be honest even their Tenerife holidays are boring, there is so much to do and they do nothing there either!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s be honest even their Tenerife holidays are boring, there is so much to do and they do nothing there either!
It’s weird. 10 days and they didn’t do a single activity! Not even a water park. How boring for the kids! You’d think they’d make some effort to make it more enjoyable for them or do things they can’t do in the UK

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It’s weird. 10 days and they didn’t do a single activity! Not even a water park. How boring for the kids! You’d think they’d make some effort to make it more enjoyable for them or do things they can’t do in the UK
Tenerife has one of the best water parks in rhe world, irs a stones throw away from where they stay in tenners but they don’t go, animal park - they don’t go. It doesn’t surprise me boss b*tch can’t be arsed to take them out - she doesn’t at home x

• Wow
Reactions: 22
One word… SKINT 🤣🤣 which don’t get me wrong isn’t funny but when you’re a class a bleep claiming to make 5k a month and even promoting the rumour of 10k a month to then go on the most budget package holiday and not even take kids to a water park or on a boat ride it’s just laughable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.