Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ‘tasty corner’ sounds really Greek she’s sure ✨ influenced ✨ me to book a flight and walk round Kos, out of season looking like a giant cheesy wotsit 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You're actually buying 17 pairs of swimshorts for each child? And 34 tops? Wow, just wow. You don't think taking say five pairs of swimshorts per child and washing them out daily would be a better idea? If you have two kids that's 34 pairs of swimshorts, and 64 tops, I'm sorry but that's insane.
Why do you care it’s not you packing or unpacking the clothes 😂😂
Cos if Becca did it we'd be calling her insane. I meant 34 pairs of swimshorts btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s asked herself the “restaurant recommendation” question. Look at all her other answer, she has put the 🥰emoji at the end of her replies.

The restaurant question also has that at the end but not in her answer. She’s so transparent.

also all that sunburn on her décolletage (yer chest and neck Begs) is going to give her crepe-like skin soon.

Reactions: 16
They’re definitely eating the AI meals if that’s what they’ve paid for. Those boys won’t have seen or tried a stuffed vine leaf, kleftiko or anything else remotely Greek. So as usual, she will fake it for the gram, and take a photo of a restaurant to show how authentic her holiday is - when we all know it’s “Brits Abroad“.
and they’re all eating the usual beige crap they eat at Dingle Towers.

Reactions: 22
I bet she’s regretting booking that holiday for 10 days. By day 3 I’d have been crying to get home, boring as duck, just like her and tit for brains beaver boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she’s regretting booking that holiday for 10 days. By day 3 I’d have been crying to get home, boring as duck, just like her and tit for brains beaver boy.
It’s crazy they’ve been there almost a week and done nothing other than go to the beach in the morning swimming pool in afternoon and then restaurant for drinks food.. every single day 😳

Reactions: 22
She can spin it as much as she likes but she is hating this holiday because it quieter (aka classier) than tenners 😂😂😂 why go AI to eat out every night? I do find it funny that her Q&As directly correlate to what is spoken about here 😂 (she’s have to Google what that means)
To be fair if I book AI I do like to eat out of a night, but it’s nice to have the option to stay in and not fork out for food if we just want a chilled one, it wouldn’t be every night eating out most likely.
Mainly for the drinks, brekkie and lunch.
How she can leave them in the pool when they are non swimmers is Shocking - I’d have to have one of us in the pool at any time with the kids. How could you live with yourself if owt happened cos you fell asleep on your lounger or just misplaced your attention at the wrong moment, all for a bit of sun.
Her maternal instinct is non existent and she doesn’t know any better to be ashamed of what she shows.
Can’t imagine them being adventurous enough to explore local restaurants, but then can’t imagine her hiding the meals, realising that if the foods beige and tit she’ll get slated, she shows enough crap at home. It’s weird

Reactions: 11
It also upsets me greatly that none of those two selfish bastards get in the pool and teach those boys how to swim. It is the perfect opportunity for A&W to gain heaps of confidence over 10 days….
This is what we did when ours were small and it paid dividends. When our daughter was Alfie’s age she could swim a length - which we went on to develop with weekly lessons when we got home.
We also took turns in being IN the actual pool with them - not just for the safety aspect, to nurture and coax their swimming, and be in the moment.
Rebecca and Steve sit on their backsides like Mr and Mrs Blobby - narcissistic twats!!!!

Reactions: 26
It also upsets me greatly that none of those two selfish bastards get in the pool and teach those boys how to swim. It is the perfect opportunity for A&W to gain heaps of confidence over 10 days….
This is what we did when ours were small and it paid dividends. When our daughter was Alfie’s age she could swim a length - which we went on to develop with weekly lessons when we got home.
We also took turns in being IN the actual pool with them - not just for the safety aspect, to nurture and coax their swimming, and be in the moment.
Rebecca and Steve sit on their backsides like Mr and Mrs Blobby - narcissistic twats!!!!
Yeah, it’s the perfect opportunity, especially if they’re insisting on going away so much, why wouldn’t you want your kids to swim

plot twist - Beggy and Steve can’t swim either??

just weird to drag your kids away but not interact with them properly. Part of being a parent means that sunbathing and getting through your book stash is out of the question for a good few years but it’s time to be a family and make memories (cringe) without all the day to day distractions, like work and chores etc. although since she’s ‘working’ all holiday, in the job that apparently gives her so much freedom 🙄 I suppose it’s just like every other day, except she can get away with parading around half dressed for more hours of the day… unlucky for us.

Reactions: 24
Grot bag of a Mother🤢
Alfie had that....GREEN teashirt on day b4 ysday
YUK!!!

Reactions: 10
Like someone said she photos pie and chips in Yorkshire so why do we not see this wonderful Greek food she’s having ! 🤥

Reactions: 15
For what it's worth I think there's a really expansive middle ground between slinging two Primark t-shirts in a case then letting your two kids fight over them for a week, and taking 64 pairs of shorts on holiday 😂

It is very weird that neither parent has been pictured in the pool yet... What does Rebecca actually DO all day?! I'd want to be interacting with my kids and help "make memories" - and for the downtimes I'd have a stack of books I could unwind with.

I bet she's seriously sat there scrolling through Tattle, looking for things to aff link and trying to flog Lumis. What a life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we stop talking about how many pairs of shorts we pack hunnipots because besides it being really boring to read, poor Rebecca is sat on her balcony with her mocktail reading and she can’t count that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My children are way older, and competent swimmers but when we’re away, if a parent wants downtime at the beech/pool the other parent is involved in whatever the kids are doing. More often than not we’re all messing about together. Making memories Beggy is not being harpooned on a sun lounger all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we stop talking about how many pairs of shorts we pack hunnipots because besides it being really boring to read, poor Rebecca is sat on her balcony with her mocktail reading and she can’t count that high.
I take 25 pairs of knickers for a week away 👍🏼😂😂 just saying!! 😂😂😂😂 we shall move on now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand what vital things A & W are learning or what memories they’re supposedly making. I know we don’t see everything. But she hasn’t once shown herself playing or making any memories with the boys. It’s just photos of the boys from afar while they’re messing about on the beach. Or the odd family photo while going for food. It doesn’t appear that any notable memories are being made from our perspective. Nothing to warrant taking Alfie out of school for anyway… I would say and taking Woody out of nursery for the holiday too. But we all know he hardly ever goes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Would you trust those cheap paper and string bikinis she's squeezed herself into in a pool? There would be kebab flaps and burger nips gallore 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.