Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤢
Need to do a few more leg days Beaver. Why don’t you get in the pool with your boys and teach them to swim you absolute loser?
35E77630-03DF-4275-AE0C-9B0F40305BB4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So this is basically what they are doing on this holiday

- get up, have buffet breakfast at hotel

- go to the same part of the same shingle beach

- Rebecca & Steve lay on sun loungers on their phones while the kids sit on the beach “playing” with stones

- lunch at buffet in hotel

- Steve & Rebecca sit on sun loungers at the hotel pool while the kids play unsupervised in the water

- dinner at hotel restaurant

- mock tails at a bar

- back to hotel and in bed by 8pm

Repeat for 10 nights

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Ive just watched LJC & her Primark haul -Bikinis
Beggy take note!!!!

Nothing!!!! is revealing or up her bum crack
Just nice shapes & sizes to look + feel nice

Also they will enjoy their holiday NEXT WEEK as it is Actually Half Term + her educated children will have a ball

Reactions: 25
So this is basically what they are doing on this holiday

- get up, have buffet breakfast at hotel

- go to the same part of the same shingle beach

- Rebecca & Steve lay on sun loungers on their phones while the kids sit on the beach “playing” with stones

- lunch at buffet in hotel

- Steve & Rebecca sit on sun loungers at the hotel pool while the kids play unsupervised in the water

- dinner at hotel restaurant

- mock tails at a bar

- back to hotel and in bed by 8pm

Repeat for 10 nights
That is exactly their holiday to a T. I’d be booking first flight back after 2 days of that. Boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I’ve just hit VIP status I’m rushing home for chewna eggy bread and a vase of Aldi pina colada to celebrate 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
You just would pick a few fun packed days out with kids wouldn’t you 🤷🏼‍♀️ theme/water parks, zoos, other local attractions etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My 2 daughters (year 1 and preschool) have been learning all about the Jubilee for the past week or so and have been coming home every night excited to tell me and their daddy all about the Queen. I ordered them Jubilee themed dresses for the upcoming events they have weeks ago, and bought a couple of books that they love (I highly recommend the Little People Big Dreams books for your little ones).

Alfeh and Woodeh are missing out on all of this and for what? To sit on a beach every day playing with stones. Those poor boys won’t have a clue about the upcoming Jubilee I bet. They absolutely stand no chance in life with parents like those two 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You just would pick a few fun packed days out with kids wouldn’t you 🤷🏼‍♀️ theme/water parks, zoos, other local attractions etc
Yes. Exactly. Looking at the hotel website there’s not much there to keep kids entertained really. There’s a baby pool with a couple of tiny water slides suitable for toddlers and then just 2 other normal pools. It doesn’t even look like there’s any kind of buzz or vibe on the beach there - it’s just empty.

Reactions: 15
Is she keeping it all for YouTube?

My 4 year old is doing all her transitioning from nursery to P1 just now - meeting her teacher/being in the school playground at playtimes/eating lunch in the school canteen etc. I couldn’t justify her missing all of that just to go and play with stones in the sunshine 🙃 Where’s the long term benefits for her kids?

Reactions: 19
My 2 daughters (year 1 and preschool) have been learning all about the Jubilee for the past week or so and have been coming home every night excited to tell me and their daddy all about the Queen. I ordered them Jubilee themed dresses for the upcoming events they have weeks ago, and bought a couple of books that they love (I highly recommend the Little People Big Dreams books for your little ones).

Alfeh and Woodeh are missing out on all of this and for what? To sit on a beach every day playing with stones. Those poor boys won’t have a clue about the upcoming Jubilee I bet. They absolutely stand no chance in life with parents like those two 😡
Bit off topic, but I keep seeing posts like this, but neither my kids school or nursery have done anything at all for the jubilee. No lessons, no dressing up, no themed day, no activities. Zilch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it just depends on the school whether the head teacher likes the queen or not lol ...a few schools in Scotland aren't celebrating it

Bit off topic, but I keep seeing posts like this, but neither my kids school or nursery have done anything at all for the jubilee. No lessons, no dressing up, no themed day, no activities. Zilch.

Reactions: 3
Ive just watched LJC & her Primark haul -Bikinis
Beggy take note!!!!

Nothing!!!! is revealing or up her bum crack
Just nice shapes & sizes to look + feel nice

Also they will enjoy their holiday NEXT WEEK as it is Actually Half Term + her educated children will have a ball
And she’s honest about the sizing, if LJC is a size 12 then beggy was at least a 16 before this pregnancy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.