Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way they are eating out at night, think how often she shares her beige delights back home.

The chance to share new plates etc would be too much for her to pass up on.

They are eating all their meals in the hotel (no shame in that but she loves to lie) and going out at night for a walk (waddle) to the local Brit bar and having one drink before going back to the room.

They are skint but she’s firmly in the grasps on the MLM mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s no way they are eating out at night, think how often she shares her beige delights back home.

The chance to share new plates etc would be too much for her to pass up on.

They are eating all their meals in the hotel (no shame in that but she loves to lie) and going out at night for a walk (waddle) to the local Brit bar and having one drink before going back to the room.

They are skint but she’s firmly in the grasps on the MLM mindset.
Exactly that! She’s not shown one lunch or dinner but has shown drinks.. they’re eating every meal in the hotel which is fine that’s why you pay for it and going out to the exact same place every night for mocktails for mama instead of letting kids enjoy the entertainment & making friends

Reactions: 30
Looks like a right budget holiday compared to the meldrums. considering they are both in Greece. Got to give it to meld she does pick much nicer places than lamb

Reactions: 19
Looks like a right budget holiday compared to the meldrums. considering they are both in Greece. Got to give it to meld she does pick much nicer places than lamb
Aye, but she’s still come down from her communist block Nielsen holidays though 😂 It’s nice for us but she still thinks she is worth better. She’s an utter snob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has she made Greece look so dull and lifeless?

then again, I suppose that nothing can ever compare to TENNERS!!!

no €4.99 Chinese buffets in Kos!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What have they done to that poor boy ??
The teeth
The glasses
The hair
She’s setting him up to be picked on the poor boy, she’s making him stand out and not caring less, she’s totally blanks the fact his got additional needs ignores the odd stuff he comes out with and that his about the age of a 5 yr old, his teeth are rotten like someone said they are not an aesthetically pleasing family and that’s being polite

• Sad
Reactions: 26
l
No way is she all inclusive she would be eating round the pool and getting mocktails ect the blue band will be to use the pool and prove they are ment to be there ...and is that what you call swimming ? you are horizontal when swimming Alfie is bleeping nearly standing 🙄
correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure all the Atki hotels are all inclusive only. I’m at the Atki in Rhodes and it’s all inclusive only. It’s amazing, I don’t have kids but there is a lack of kids food in the main restaurant. I can’t say I’ve been looking for kids food but I haven’t noticed it either. That being said, the food is amazing and the choice is insane. If anyone is wanting to visit Rhodes, definitely check out this hotel!

Reactions: 12
That weird cheap looking orange dress is doing nothing for the saggy baps 😬

Why do the boys clothes always have tacky slogans on? Everyday is funday 🤢

Reactions: 17
Anyone want to send her a link to a go fund me set up to buy Alfie some more T-shirts? 🤣 poor boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
l

correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure all the Atki hotels are all inclusive only. I’m at the Atki in Rhodes and it’s all inclusive only. It’s amazing, I don’t have kids but there is a lack of kids food in the main restaurant. I can’t say I’ve been looking for kids food but I haven’t noticed it either. That being said, the food is amazing and the choice is insane. If anyone is wanting to visit Rhodes, definitely check out this hotel!
I’m staying there this summer - so this was a nice read! Can’t wait to hit that buffet 😂 I’ll need a magic mirror on my return! Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Reactions: 9
Day in the life?!
Hi guys welcome to our vlog. Today we did nothing and I dunt give 2 ✌🏼 Shits.
(repeated 20 times)
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.