Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going to a ✨ private villa ✨ in the middle of nowhere because that’s what we like, we hire a car and pootle about the island the kids will come catching lizards 🦎 with me and looking for big ass bugs wild deer come down and drink from the pool on a night and I’ll be bbqing them Greek sausages, popping to the mystery menu taverna in the evenings and chatting with the locals leaving with gifts of honey because I’ve learned a bit of Greek can’t wait keep ya mocktails hun!
Yeah
Pair of swim shorts per day and fresh tshirt
Clean evening T-shirts/polo shirts
Evening shorts - not 1 for every night but probably 1 pair every 2 days
Towels
Underwear
4 sets of pyjamas
You're actually buying 17 pairs of swimshorts for each child? And 34 tops? Wow, just wow. You don't think taking say five pairs of swimshorts per child and washing them out daily would be a better idea? If you have two kids that's 64 pairs of swimshorts, I'm sorry but that's insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who eats dinner at the hotel on holiday when I’m staying all inclusive apart from maybe one night? 🤔 then again when I go on holiday I don’t book a budget place and go somewhere kid friendly with good evening entertainment…she’s not even ‘exploring’ like she says else she’d have posted photos of herself posing rubbing her belly in front of places!
No boat trip for the boys either just more mocktails 🙄 BORING

Reactions: 23
Didn’t they take Alfie to Walt Disney World when he was little and they loved it? Why can’t boss babe take them all again?

Reactions: 12
You're actually buying 17 pairs of swimshorts for each child? And 34 tops? Wow, just wow. You don't think taking say five pairs of swimshorts per child and washing them out daily would be a better idea? If you have two kids that's 64 pairs of swimshorts, I'm sorry but that's insane.
Why do you care it’s not you packing or unpacking the clothes 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No. It’s not insane. It’s what we do every year. They will get wear out of all the clothes for the rest of the summer at home and if we go away again later this year and the T-shirts can be worn all year round. We tend to ditch the swim shorts after holidays have finished. Equally my husband will take a fresh tshirt for each day and a selection of shirts etc to wear out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You can bleeping have her 😂
Screenshot_20220524-190415_Instagram.jpg

No. It’s not insane. It’s what we do every year. They will get wear out of all the clothes for the rest of the summer at home and if we go away again later this year and the T-shirts can be worn all year round. We tend to ditch the swim shorts after holidays have finished. Equally my husband will take a fresh tshirt for each day and a selection of shirts etc to wear out.
I have to say, for our holidays I buy everything brand new for my kids and just like you say they get wear out of it all summer at home too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Didn’t they take Alfie to Walt Disney World when he was little and they loved it? Why can’t boss babe take them all again?
Because that trip was financed by Nana Beaver 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ as per usual

I'd rather this than my kids getting about with greasy scruffy clothes 😂

Reactions: 21
I’m staying there this summer - so this was a nice read! Can’t wait to hit that buffet 😂 I’ll need a magic mirror on my return! Enjoy the rest of your stay!
Honestly, it’s the best all inclusive I’ve ever stayed at. The choice is nuts! Have a wonderful
Holiday x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s setting him up to be picked on the poor boy, she’s making him stand out and not caring less, she’s totally blanks the fact his got additional needs ignores the odd stuff he comes out with and that his about the age of a 5 yr old, his teeth are rotten like someone said they are not an aesthetically pleasing family and that’s being polite
Poor boy is gonna get even less attention once baby “girly” arrives. He’s gonna be absolutely pushed out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope this is allowed...but can someone explain to me how these MLM work?
I know a girl who does NuSkin and she has been to Mauritius (or somewhere like that) and is currently in Utah on a success trip? I mean she doesn't appear to rolling in the money her life seems as average as anyones but I could see how people get sucked in!

How do they get these trips?
And why doesn't rebecca go on them?

She claims to be more successful than the girl I know 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I know a girl who does NuSkin and she has been to Mauritius (or somewhere like that) and is currently in Utah on a success trip? I mean she doesn't appear to rolling in the money her life seems as average as anyones but I could see how people get sucked in!

Go on YouTube and search “MLM documentary” the first two will probably be by the BBC, the thumbnails should show a woman with big gold hoops? Watch both of them, it’s a complete eye opener and will explain all their scams in great detail. Hopefully you’ve got a cuppa break soon ☺

Reactions: 9

this tells you everything you need to know about this company, it’s also much bigger in the us than it is here so you can only imagine how tit the income would be here. They should be illegal…
939F2028-073F-45DC-A3F3-C73C014E70B2.png

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.