Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s not a bloody soul in any of her photos 🤣
Because it's not proper season yet and most places closed , deep down she won't be happy.. it will be like a ghost town compared to tenners , be lucky to even find a proper supermarket

Reactions: 14
She must prefer to go out of season so there's no young fit birds for pervy Beaver chops to get a stiffy over

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, look at those water babies go 🤣

Rebecca, it’s blue skies in Yorkshire hun your gunt isn’t blocking the sun ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Olympian swimmer is in the baby pool with 1ft of water with fkn goggles on View attachment 1280687
Love how she’s put the temperature on this…..

Rebecca mate - it’s 23 degrees where I am in the UK right now love!!!!!!! Sunny too - more than you’ve got in Greece!!!! Also tell Alfie he doesn’t need to wear goggles when he’s standing in ankle deep water in the baby pool…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yea you’re reaching with that comment hun. I follow Ellie Young who is in Kos at the moment and she’s a lot more honest about the weather situation 🤣🤣 acting like 21 degrees is boiling, beggy it’s cloudy here in the Midlands and 15 degrees so shove your budget hoyideh up your arse with your bikini.
F9A15C39-5E7F-491A-8233-15595A4B3767.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Alfie’s teeth - they don’t even look clean. How has he managed to chip both front teeth? He’s only had his adult teeth five minutes 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yea you’re reaching with that comment hun. I follow Ellie Young who is in Kos at the moment and she’s a lot more honest about the weather situation 🤣🤣 acting like 21 degrees is boiling, beggy it’s cloudy here in the Midlands and 15 degrees so shove your budget hoyideh up your arse with your bikini.
View attachment 1280717
That bikini is woeful. Just screams cheap slag

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1280717
She looks disgusting. If she really must wear 2 piece swim wear, she could at least look for and purchase proper maternity swimwear that supports the bump and with a top that’s fit for purpose, properly supporting her boobs and flattering on her. Something like this picture.
4E591AF5-29A5-4E20-A7E5-730A69F561ED.jpeg

She just looks ridiculous wearing that yellow thing - It’s far too small for her, the style of the top doesn’t look good any anyone other than size 6 girls with tiny AA cup boobs. She’s just an absolute mess. Also - tie that manky hair up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So it's a warm 21 degrees and woody is in the pool wearing just shorts yet when it was 21 degrees here the other day he was in a hoodie, dungarees and boots 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 33
I live in cyprus, and at 21° let me tell you, we think anyone walking about dressed like the dingles are absoloute wallopers 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My childhood holiday memories were of all friends we met + the fun + tears saying goodbye....
No....one there poor kids
Dead or what!!!
Of course ITS TERM TIME
Cruel cow

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.