Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how much Steve shows it in real time, without the filters šŸ¤£ heā€™s her biggest troll

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Flogging the face sander shite whilst sheā€™s on holiday. When Iā€™m on holiday, my out of office is on and I donā€™t have to think about work until the day I return. You knowā€¦.in an actual job with paid annual leave šŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Steve saying ā€˜itā€™s Balticā€™ when theyā€™re standing in the sea. Sheā€™ll not like that! šŸ¤£ Suh hot!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As if she dragged all that shite with her on holiday. I think when these MLM Huns say that one of the benefits is you can 'work from anywhere', what they actually mean is that you end up working from EVERYWHERE. Can't stop even on the first day of your family holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMFG What the hell does Steve look like in those Zara shortsā€¦ā€¦ run for the hills laydehsā€¦.
Heā€™s creepy, imagine him rubbing up to you in a Kos nightclubā€¦.. ugh gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OMFG What the hell does Steve look like in those Zara shortsā€¦ā€¦ run for the hills laydehsā€¦.
He has a cheek to say he doesn't like fat birds looking like he does. He is one ugly fucker. The oddest looking man ever. And there's beggy thinking he's gods gift šŸ˜‚

Steveā€™s flip flops! Why does he look bow legged! And the boys clothes could do with an iron
Looks like he's shaved his legs šŸ˜¶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly itā€™s a laugh a minute isnā€™t it watching her tit show boss babe 5k a month luxury bog standard holidaysā€¦. Iā€™d rather stay at homeā€¦. Judith Chalmers (for those of us who are of a certain age) she definitely ainā€™tā€¦.. :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It would be like having a fun size mars bar pushed up against your thigh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Glad we've started a fresh thread for day one of brits abroad.

Cant wait for the sniffing a fart whilst staring into the distance pic.

Oh and the filtered on tan šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Before I read the caption I thought he was pointing at his dick šŸ˜‚
That would be difficult, he would need a microscope to find it seeing as Rebegga keeps it in a jar at home along with his balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's thunderstorms and scattered showers and 19 just now and look at the AD on the weather how ironic it says book haven lol
Screenshot_20220520-101625.png
Screenshot_20220520-101625.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.