Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Beggy earns 5k
LIKE duck SHE DOES
Really????
Of course you do, so why are you still trying to flog the face sander while on holiday
LIAR LIAR
Hardly relaxing is it....
DELUDED duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I turned the volume up and discovered why Steve’s crying - “he doesn’t like it , it’s horrible?!!” Ffs he’s nearly 40 and acting like a 5 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last time I went on holiday it rained torrentially non stop for three days, there were chairs and tables flying, and even when it was dry the pool was FREEZING cos there was a chill in the air. Hope it absolutely buckets down all week, serves her right the thick, smug, braggy witch. You can tell the holiday isn’t all she thought it would be cos she’s never off her phone, I’m gen Z and have my phone glued to me and even I put it down every now and then on a holiday. 😆 She’s even shilling the lumeeeehh for duck’s sake. what’s the point of going on holiday if you do the same tit you do at home?!

Alfie looks the spit of Steve in that photo she’s just taken of him. The poor sod.

Why is Steve crying in that boomerang?! I can’t stand her voice so have the volume down! I would never post a photo of my husband crying. I hope he posts lots of photos showing how bleeping enormous she really is without her magic mirror!!!
It’s a filter. She did this last year, found it hysterical to use the leonardo filter on him. Once or twice is funny yeah but there reaches a point where it’s just.. not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow it’s a filter!! 🤣I actually thought he was crying!! Cos it’s raining!! If they’d bothered to look at the forecast they would see it was due to rain today but then test would require brains which they don’t have!!

• Haha
I turned the volume up and discovered why Steve’s crying - “he doesn’t like it , it’s horrible?!!” Ffs he’s nearly 40 and acting like a 5 year old!
How embarrasing & to think they are bringing another life into the mix FFS

Shes fuked off as it ISNT TENNERS HAHA
Serves you right for being a selfish twit
If peops ask the question 'why arent your kids in school' i bet she replys they are Su Su Clever alredy.....can count 1 to 3🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha that's what happens when you go out of season on a budget, there won't be much open either most bars restaurants don't open till June
Screenshot_20220520-125724.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone worked out where they are staying yet? I bet they are miles from the resort centre and there’s duck all there

The last time I went on holiday it rained torrentially non stop for three days, there were chairs and tables flying, and even when it was dry the pool was FREEZING cos there was a chill in the air. Hope it absolutely buckets down all week, serves her right the thick, smug, braggy witch. You can tell the holiday isn’t all she thought it would be cos she’s never off her phone, I’m gen Z and have my phone glued to me and even I put it down every now and then on a holiday. 😆 She’s even shilling the lumeeeehh for duck’s sake. what’s the point of going on holiday if you do the same tit you do at home?!

Alfie looks the spit of Steve in that photo she’s just taken of him. The poor sod.

It’s a filter. She did this last year, found it hysterical to use the leonardo filter on him. Once or twice is funny yeah but there reaches a point where it’s just.. not.
And he got her back with a photo of her looking at tattle. Feel free for a repeat performance Stevie boy 😂

• Haha
Has anyone worked out where they are staying yet? I bet they are miles from the resort centre and there’s duck all there
Akti Beach Club. Part of Jet2’s 4* Family Favourites collection…she earns £5000 a month you know!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The irony of the weather being nicer in Tenerife, who would’ve thought it. What do chavs on tour do in Greece when it’s raining? Piss about on Snapchat. Got a feeling Greece maybe off the destination list for these pair in the future!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You need to pay for the sun and heat and these two obviously can't afford to go when it is gauranteed boiling , so this is why they are sat in 19 pouring rain and thunderstorms ..

Reactions: 15
He has a cheek to say he doesn't like fat birds looking like he does. He is one ugly fucker. The oddest looking man ever. And there's beggy thinking he's gods gift 😂

Looks like he's shaved his legs 😶
I think his bicep has been photoshopped.. unless he’s gona get roid rage & flip out on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.