Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic here.

Has she mentioned feeling the baby move yet?
On her third, and at over 23 weeks now, I'm sure she would have felt this by now.

Reactions: 6
It cracks me up that’s she deluded enough to think that anyone strives to be like her or worse that anyone is jealous. Buggy hun, you don’t own a business, you aren’t a “go-getter” and you are as thick as mince, who’s well and truly on the way to financial ruin.

Adding to the hilarity is the fact only one person has bought those barking orange sandals. She re-grams every comment and sale. It’s bleeping tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes. Exactly. Looking at the hotel website there’s not much there to keep kids entertained really. There’s a baby pool with a couple of tiny water slides suitable for toddlers and then just 2 other normal pools. It doesn’t even look like there’s any kind of buzz or vibe on the beach there - it’s just empty.
Don’t you know it’s soooo child friendly, the staff just love chatting to the boys 🥴😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must think it's un classy to show they are eating at their all inc hotel .

I always enjoy the buffet style at AI hotels I have stayed at , its a chance to actually eat plenty of healthy options, salad , fruit , yogurts etc and I found it was a great way of getting my then picky child to try a little bit of something to try new foods , she could have had a lit of content from that angle!! And then we would treat ourselves to a meal at a fancy restaurant , getting all dresses up etc again more content ideas

Some ideas for the last days of your holiday , get on local bus , kids love buses !! Go to nearest town with a harbour , let kids out tiny bits of bread roll in for fishes , go on a boat trip , visit a local market to look at the fruit, fish football shirts !!

Find a go cart track they often have little carts for kids , basically something fun for those kids !

I used to think well at least the kids get treated better than the ingham kids but actually now I’m not sure ! Theres lots of red flags with these kids now , the grandparents should have more than a word !!!!

Reactions: 17
They literally haven’t show them doing ANYTHING at all have they? She hasn’t even made mention of going out for the day or going on a boat trip or anything at all. You’d think at the hotel they’d have SUPs for hire or something to do on the water? It just seems completely dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
duck my bleeping life 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What is wrong with her
....off to fetch the eye bleach
View attachment 1292858
Beggy you lazy slob where are your kids?

View attachment 1293224
That is a steroid body if ever I’ve seen one. Absolute water baby. The tits give it away
She's pathetic posting this, he's bleeping rotten!! Him with his ugly face, steroid arms and shrunken balls. And thats all before i even start on his personality. He's as minging as her, they're well suited the pair of cretins

They literally haven’t show them doing ANYTHING at all have they? She hasn’t even made mention of going out for the day or going on a boat trip or anything at all. You’d think at the hotel they’d have SUPs for hire or something to do on the water? It just seems completely dead.
Lazy witch looks 40 weeks pregnant and she's acting it too. Shameful tart lying there posing while her kids are off picking stones like a pair of rejects

Last edited:
  • Haha
She used to copy ljc then it was Lauren pack now it’s Hattie ffs this girl!!! All of them though actually interact with their children and dress them nice where as she does NOT

Reactions: 9
THIS IS A DRILL Woodeh has clean socks on. Also, the pic of beaver this morning big made me gag but I am slightly jel of his perky tits. Beaver baps 4eva.

• Haha
She used to copy ljc then it was Lauren pack now it’s Hattie ffs this girl!!! All of them though actually interact with their children and dress them nice where as she does NOT
This is the thing, she never copies anyone when it comes to dressing her kids nice or being a decent parent. I think it's because she's just too obsessed with herself that she doesn't have the extra head space to give her kids a second thought.

Reactions: 17
I don't actually care how much this moron and Ratboy earns, I'm more interested if they BOTH declare ALL earnings and pays tax and national insurance..
My 2 daughters (year 1 and preschool) have been learning all about the Jubilee for the past week or so and have been coming home every night excited to tell me and their daddy all about the Queen. I ordered them Jubilee themed dresses for the upcoming events they have weeks ago, and bought a couple of books that they love (I highly recommend the Little People Big Dreams books for your little ones).

Alfeh and Woodeh are missing out on all of this and for what? To sit on a beach every day playing with stones. Those poor boys won’t have a clue about the upcoming Jubilee I bet. They absolutely stand no chance in life with parents like those two 😡
Who gives a tit about the jubilee?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.