Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wears a orange dress and sandals on holiday "orange is my favourite colour" 😅🙄 alright becs never seen you in this much colour before let alone orange 🙈

Well she's already added a "quote" about working so ovbs this was aimed at tattles comments about her working while away haha

Actually cringe 😅
So basically she is saying that she chooses to work on holiday! 😂😂😂
ETA
The rest of us choose not to work on holiday and actually spend time with our families. As for unlimited income.....pmsl! Thats why all your clothes are from shein and the boys have only 3 t.shirts and no clean socks between them! You live in a filthy shack with toilet flooring and a kitchen made from from pallets. Your son sleeps on a bed that was left by the previous tenants, you only have a second hand manky sofa and your downstairs shower room and toilet look like they belong on a campsite in Blackpool!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s a typical MLM narrative to glamourise “working from your laptop” - “Omg look how amazing this is, I can work anywhere, the beach is my office blah blah blah” but what it actually translates to is that you have no choice but to work when you’re on holiday and therefore sacrifice time with your children on that holiday otherwise you won’t make any money.

She talked about how making memories is more important than school to justify taking them out during term but those boys are going to have absolutely zero long lasting memories of that holiday.

Reactions: 32
More like so you can see how many pennies you expect to get from the knobs that actually believe your bullshit
Begging for engagement via some tit sandals - tell me your ‘career’ is on its arse without telling me 🤡🤡🤡
This holiday has been nothing about family and a genuine break, it’s been a poorly executed PR push for Lumi and her failing attempts to be relevant and aspirational
Working on holiday is such a no no - it’s sad she wants people to believe otherwise. She’s a fraud, plain and simple. Begging for pennies through aff links, she truly turns my stomach with her morals and physical looks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
tit holiday, tit clothes, tit ‘job’

Do you really love your life Beggy??!!!
I mean ‘working’ on holiday, really?!!!

I’ve got the week off this week, left office at 5 fridsy and I won’t go back until Monday 🙋‍♀️🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25
PMSL showing pics of Wotsit man like he is some pin up....😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Begging for engagement via some tit sandals - tell me your ‘career’ is on its arse without telling me 🤡🤡🤡
This holiday has been nothing about family and a genuine break, it’s been a poorly executed PR push for Lumi and her failing attempts to be relevant and aspirational
Working on holiday is such a no no - it’s sad she wants people to believe otherwise. She’s a fraud, plain and simple. Begging for pennies through aff links, she truly turns my stomach with her morals and physical looks
The more the DIM witch posts the more i enjoy other peoples instagram
She HASNT GOT A FUKING CLUE

SKINT....Beggy??
trying to make money while on holiday
T R A G I C

tit holiday, tit clothes, tit ‘job’

Do you really love your life Beggy??!!!
I mean ‘working’ on holiday, really?!!!

I’ve got the week off this week, left office at 5 fridsy and I won’t go back until Monday 🙋‍♀️🤪
tit AT EVERY SINGLE THING😂

Reactions: 10
Do those poor boys not even have a football, frisbee, badminton set etc for the beach? Like what are they actually doing rather than picking stones

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
duck my bleeping life 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What is wrong with her
....off to fetch the eye bleach
View attachment 1292858
And notice there's not any sign of bikini bottoms under that belly as she knows the pervs watching will be getting themselves all worked up imagining she's going commando (which hopefully she isn't!) #shameless

Do those poor boys not even have a football, frisbee, badminton set etc for the beach? Like what are they actually doing rather than picking stones
I think they had one bucket and a spade at some point.....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched sarah in dorsets stories, wow it looks incredible and she’s answered so many helpful questions I actually want to book it!! All this head has shown us is the pebble beach and her twit of a boyfriend in the mirror 🫠 literally the worst influencer I’ve be embarrassed to even call myself that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just dip in and out of threads these days, must admit I'm loving these beggy ones though 🤣 anyhoo, I have a friend ( noooo don't worry, not one of those I have a friend that knows them type message) and she is doing the "independent travel agent" thing. Honestly her posts these days look like they use the exact same model as the face sander rubbish. Moving up to diamond seller or some precious stone tit. Constantly saying how her holidays are cheaper, showing zoom meetings with travel Huns in her team. Struck me that this would be right up our begs street! Wondering why she hasn't done it yet! She wouldn't have to sand her face on holiday 🤣 my friend only seems to book holidays for herself and her mum though, (then says how much she's saved and made money on her booking 🙄 message me how, love being my own boss, blah blah blah 😡) begs would be in her element! Forever posting bikini pics of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are in Kos. I can confirm we have beautiful weather - 29 degrees currently, it is most definitely not freezing and the place is incredible. However we are staying in a 5 star hotel which is beautifully greek. So please don’t let rebecca put any of you off this beautiful island. I am well travelled and it’s one of my favourite places in the world.

Reactions: 18
EE13E8E5-B3D6-40A7-8248-E90EF4F40411.png

That is a steroid body if ever I’ve seen one. Absolute water baby. The tits give it away

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.