Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1292731
and there it is.... there's her inspiration for loving orange 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omfg no way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dingle you absolute head! I mean does she not realise people can see this pathetic attempt of copying people! Seriously I have second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine being this bleeping obvious. She's a pyscho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I swear she'd malfunction if she ever had a single original thought

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeez....I won't be told that other influencers dont have a group chat where they take the piss out of Dingle and plan posts to show her up....

Meldrum showing her actual nice holiday in Greece and LJC who is half Rebecca's size, fully admitting she is a size 12 proving that theres no way it could physically be possible for Beluga Dingle to have fit into that size 10 bikini and showing how to actually do the brights trend without looking like Fred Flinstone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So because she can't stuff her kids in a pram at the age of 8 they're not moving off their arse? Or is she suh suh big and pregnant at only 23 weeks she can't walk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So because she can't stuff her kids in a pram at the age of 8 they're not moving off their arse? Or is she suh suh big and pregnant at only 23 weeks she can't walk 🤣🤣🤣
She’s off to London in the summer don’t forget, she’s saving her energy to be a tourist 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So this is basically what they are doing on this holiday

- get up, have buffet breakfast at hotel

- go to the same part of the same shingle beach

- Rebecca & Steve lay on sun loungers on their phones while the kids sit on the beach “playing” with stones

- lunch at buffet in hotel

- Steve & Rebecca sit on sun loungers at the hotel pool while the kids play unsupervised in the water

- dinner at hotel restaurant

- mock tails at a bar

- back to hotel and in bed by 8pm

Repeat for 10 nights
Don’t forget Steve flexing like a prick and missing leg day every day in his pathetic gym visits

She loves eating out to explore 🙄 FS Christopher Columbus hasn't got a look in ..View attachment 1292672
Beggy with that divvy AO teddy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big heffa needs to naff off with her quotes about being the best boss babe 🤭
Nobody wants your boring life & having to "work" on holidehhhhh hunni pot 🤫🖕🏼🤪
Get off tattle & interact with your boys!

Reactions: 16
Wears a orange dress and sandals on holiday "orange is my favourite colour" 😅🙄 alright becs never seen you in this much colour before let alone orange 🙈

Well she's already added a "quote" about working so ovbs this was aimed at tattles comments about her working while away haha

Actually cringe 😅
I don't actually care how much this moron and Ratboy earns, I'm more interested if they BOTH declare ALL earnings and pays tax and national insurance..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like a right budget holiday compared to the meldrums. considering they are both in Greece. Got to give it to meld she does pick much nicer places than lamb
I can only imagine that Rebecca Beggy Meldrum Lady of the Manor is revelling in the photographic comparisons of both their holidays.

Reactions: 11
More like so you can see how many pennies you expect to get from the knobs that actually believe your bullshit
"dreamy sandals" mass produced from a high street chain.... is this what grown adults have come to now 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not even sandals are they! A slip on? A slider? Not a sandal love. Her content is soooo crap.

More like so you can see how many pennies you expect to get from the knobs that actually believe your bullshit
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.