Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there having a spa day... this must be steve making up to her after them falling out the other night when she was kicking off at the kids 🤬
The pair of them make me sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Im actually living for the first sight of the boys being pushed around in their hire buggy because they've spent the day ' EXPLORING '
( because we like to explore new places a lot but not to far, like we don't go anywhere we don't know because it's nice to just explore the places you've seen like by the pool for the boys education and stuff, so yeah exploring from inside their pushchair is the best decision we ever made for them....
sniff )

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whoever said that she dances by making fists is spot on. Every single one of her TikToks features the 🤛🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cheap matching trainers for the boys, but spends £80 every other week on a pair of New Balance for herself...make it make sense 🤯

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Cheap matching trainers for the boys, but spends £80 every other week on a pair of New Balance for herself...make it make sense 🤯
I’ve never known a parent have brand trainers/shoes before and their children not. It’s usually all no brands as that’s all you can afford, the kids wearing brands as that’s all you can afford or all wearing brands as you can afford it. My daughter always had Lelli Kelly’s because she was very girly and I loved them and I would be wearing primark or Tescos own. Saying that I bet babeh gurleh obson never has no brand trainers!

Reactions: 20
I’ve never known a parent have brand trainers/shoes before and their children not. It’s usually all no brands as that’s all you can afford, the kids wearing brands as that’s all you can afford or all wearing brands as you can afford it. My daughter always had Lelli Kelly’s because she was very girly and I loved them and I would be wearing primark or Tescos own. Saying that I bet babeh gurleh obson never has no brand trainers!
Yeh my kids like Nike Air Max & their dad gets them Yeezys (I won’t because Yeezys are fugly and ridiculously expensive) I’ve had the same primark boots for the last 4 years and summer is Havaianas from Amazon for a tenner 😂 toddler has Clarks. I’d never put my kids in ill fitting shoes like that - especially Woody as he’s still so young, poor little poppet probably has Alfie’s hand me downs and alfie has Steve’s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Them trainers!! Why Velcro as well for Alfie? Surely if she can buy branded trainers for herself she can buy the kids some! We’re going away in July and I’ve ordered my two some new dunks and converse and they won’t be getting worn until the holiday as I can’t be having them turn up wearing scruffy trainers like she lets them two with them knock off air forces

Reactions: 13
Yup….

—“ITS SUH SUH BUSY” - pans around to an empty restaurant or pool area or deserted street

— “little water babies/dolphins” - footage of Alfie & Woody in the ankle deep baby pool with full survival gear on

— “mocktails’” - endless photos of some fluorescent drink in a huge glass with fruit shoved on a stick hanging out the top

— various close up photos of her fat gut clarted in baby oil with some caption about the baby
— photo of Rebecca standing on a balcony in a bikini with her entire arse hanging out with a caption from Steve either saying she’s a milf, LUVLEH VIEW ELLEH or some other smutty comment
— Rebecca wearing 1 tiny, too small manky bikini the entire holiday
- the boys wearing the same tshirt/shorts and over sized cheap knock off crocks or sliders that they can’t walk in
- Rebecca with a sunburnt face that she uses a filter to make herself look brown with some comment about being sunkissed/loving being SUH SUH NATURAL
— Steve’s entire head turning an odd shade of pink the second they exit the airport on arrival
— Steve wearing the pick of the faux designer holiday clothes from TK Max or Matalan
— the boys asleep in a pushchair while Rebecca &
Steve sit in some crappy chav bar
— them going to some crappy water park or some crappy animal show
— tacky kids disco where Alfie wanders around like lurch not being able to do anything and Rebecca trying to do her “sexy” dancing where she makes her hands into fists and awkwardly holds them
On her hips while moving out of time to some holiday classic like Cha Cha Slide or Gangnam Style
- tells us everyday they like to go for a walk before breakfast, whilst the boys drag behind starving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Those trainers are vile, my kids would refuse to wear them 😂😂 but not docile alfeh. You can guarantee babeh gurl will be kitted out in all the branded trainers, if she does that then she is bigger bleep than I thought. Trainers for kids aren’t that expensive either, you can get Jordan’s, dunks or airforce for less than £50 on Nike! Tight skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Selfish witch. My kids will always have the best of things and I'll happily go without, not duck face tho, she's the other way around. Self obsessed bleep. I bleeping ate her more and more every day.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.