Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like he says I want to get out I want to see him… none of my boys have ever said that when their dad has been working away and we’ve gone to pick him up and he’s been on other side of car door never mind after an hour in gym.. that to me just shows what a tit mum she is and how much even the kids can’t stand to be around her as even from a young age they know how useless she is and that’s all they know! Speaks volumes him whining to get out of car to be with his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody bone idle lazy witch. How she can call herself a mother is beyond me
Been trying to find time for a spa day for months… she’s had about 5 since Jan! calls herself a busy working mum ha ha, lazy blob she is

Reactions: 29
I’m not a violent person but seeing those smug faces makes me want to throw something at them. Why do they think they’re better than everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Holiday bingo anyone?

- It's so hot
- It's so busy
- Boomerang of boys jumping in the pool
- Endless sugary mocktails

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just catching up and saw the rant about parking spaces. I’ve had someone attempt to rip into me for parking in and parent & child space when they ASSUMED I didn’t have a child with me (my windows are heavily tinted) The witch got the shock of her bleeping life when I nearly took her bleeping jaw off. I’m not violent but these bleeping nosey cunts need to wind their neck in. If I was one of those people she had ‘told off’ (don’t believe it for a second) she’d be wishing she stayed at home that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Relaxing day, 90% of your life is relaxing lazy witch!!

More cakes and sugary drinks 🐽

Reactions: 23
Also, what if someone parked in the parent and child space was quite far along in pregnancy and suffering from eclampsia or HG but just wasnt 90% blubber like our big beggy 😬 so you couldn't really tell, but they were feeling very dizzy and it was a massive help to be near the front of the store.

there's so many grey areas like people with behhhbehhhs in thas tummehhhsss that even me (someone defo not backwards in coming forwards) would just never challenge anyone for using a parent and child space.

Nothing goes through me more than people who just live off the phrase "be kind" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 but only think it's applicable to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Holiday bingo anyone?

- It's so hot
- It's so busy
- Boomerang of boys jumping in the pool
- Endless sugary mocktails
Yup….

—“ITS SUH SUH BUSY” - pans around to an empty restaurant or pool area or deserted street

— “little water babies/dolphins” - footage of Alfie & Woody in the ankle deep baby pool with full survival gear on

— “mocktails’” - endless photos of some fluorescent drink in a huge glass with fruit shoved on a stick hanging out the top

— various close up photos of her fat gut clarted in baby oil with some caption about the baby
— photo of Rebecca standing on a balcony in a bikini with her entire arse hanging out with a caption from Steve either saying she’s a milf, LUVLEH VIEW ELLEH or some other smutty comment
— Rebecca wearing 1 tiny, too small manky bikini the entire holiday
- the boys wearing the same tshirt/shorts and over sized cheap knock off crocks or sliders that they can’t walk in
- Rebecca with a sunburnt face that she uses a filter to make herself look brown with some comment about being sunkissed/loving being SUH SUH NATURAL
— Steve’s entire head turning an odd shade of pink the second they exit the airport on arrival
— Steve wearing the pick of the faux designer holiday clothes from TK Max or Matalan
— the boys asleep in a pushchair while Rebecca &
Steve sit in some crappy chav bar
— them going to some crappy water park or some crappy animal show
— tacky kids disco where Alfie wanders around like lurch not being able to do anything and Rebecca trying to do her “sexy” dancing where she makes her hands into fists and awkwardly holds them
On her hips while moving out of time to some holiday classic like Cha Cha Slide or Gangnam Style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Yup….

—“ITS SUH SUH BUSY” - pans around to an empty restaurant or pool area or deserted street

— “little water babies/dolphins” - footage of Alfie & Woody in the ankle deep baby pool with full survival gear on

— “mocktails’” - endless photos of some fluorescent drink in a huge glass with fruit shoved on a stick hanging out the top

— various close up photos of her fat gut clarted in baby oil with some caption about the baby
— photo of Rebecca standing on a balcony in a bikini with her entire arse hanging out with a caption from Steve either saying she’s a milf, LUVLEH VIEW ELLEH or some other smutty comment
- the boys wearing the same tshirt/shorts and over sized cheap knock off crocks or sliders that they can’t walk in
- Rebecca with a sunburnt face that she uses a filter to make herself look brown with some comment about being sunkissed/loving being SUH SUH NATURAL
— Steve’s entire head turning an odd shade of pink the second they exit the airport on arrival
— Steve wearing the pick of the faux designer holiday clothes from TK Max or Matalan
— tacky kids disco where Alfie wanders around like lurch not being able to do anything and Rebecca trying to do her “sexy” dancing where she makes her hands into fists and awkwardly holds them
On her hips while moving out of time to some holiday classic like Cha Cha Slide or Gangnam Style
It’s so so pretty here
We’ll definitely come back with baby girl.
Here’s a super cute, pretty, delicut bib av bought for baby girly, with ‘I love Kos’ written on it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yup….

I know I shouldn’t laugh but I’m dying at Alfie the lurch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup….

@BettyCrockerr do you mean this sexy dancing?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Yup….

The accuracy…. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.