Rebecca Lamb #110 Don't need no education, didn't use no birth control, Tenners is Alfie's classroom, Beggy leave those chips alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the lumi tit is so bleeping annoying and I know a few people that have bought them off her recently and I just want to say wtf are you doing. And they think it’s making their skin better 😩 all you need to do is cleanse and moisturise your skin every morning and evening. Don’t even need expensive skincare products ffs never mind a £150 face sander or however much it is

Reactions: 16
You wish you got two teenagers Beggy!!
Out the way on their new tv so it’s just you and clemeh!!
I really hope the baby is a daddy's girl and hates Beggy, the witch may be thankful for those boys, but it may be too late.

Reactions: 17
Poor Alfie… of course, a foetus gets a whole book shelf… Poor Alfie only gets a couple of books on a mostly empty bookcase 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If they were teenagers beggy they'd be out with friends.
That tv will be their new babysitter while Steve drives about the dales like the big fanny he is in daddy's yaris, and beggy struts about in her beige room in front of her magic mirror eye bleeping herself.
I read that as looking for big fanny which is probably true 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Swans & bluebells are on the con again. They are claiming that their latest item, a comforter blanket is made out of left over material, thus implying not only that they are hand-made but also that they are a zero waste company. Neither are true, the smaller size of said blanket is also available on Ali express. You couldn’t make it up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She’s come out in hives in her own bedroom
Imagine if she developed a bad allergy to nu skin products and was told by the doctor (that she'll no doubt be ringing first thing in the morning as an emergency) to discontinue all use of their products 😂 All jokes aside it's probably just a skin reaction to rat pee, poo and dander all over her bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Swans & bluebells are on the con again. They are claiming that their latest item, a comforter blanket is made out of left over material, thus implying not only that they are hand-made but also that they are a zero waste company. Neither are true, the smaller size of said blanket is also available on Ali express. You couldn’t make it up.
Can they be reported for that?

She’s come out in hives in her own bedroom
I thought she’d just been squeezing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This company needs to get exposed on a big platform like Twitter

Reactions: 17
When I see that toy on the baby’s floor all I can think of now is some rodent running over it. Get your house and life sorted Dingle.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
When I see that toy on the baby’s floor all I can think of now is some rodent running over it. Get your house and life sorted Dingle.
I know like imagine setting up a play mat at 20 weeks pregnant.all just so she has something to take pictures of for content. She is one sad individual

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.