Rebecca Lamb #110 Don't need no education, didn't use no birth control, Tenners is Alfie's classroom, Beggy leave those chips alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just to lazy to cook, throwing stuff in a slow cooker isn't cooking anyway and she hides the floor because it's a embarrassment ( apart from the other night you could see bits of it 🤮)

Reactions: 14
I almost bought a certain vase in ikea but I just couldn't do it 😂 bloody massive for a smoothie though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You wish you got two teenagers Beggy!!
Out the way on their new tv so it’s just you and clemeh!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What an absolute disgrace…an 8 year old with a telly in his room. Irresponsible, lazy parenting. He’ll never be off that Nintendo.
0E6C10EF-E5DB-4E00-B3B4-1E0E3A15D5FD.png

• Sad
Reactions: 28
A TV isn't a replacement for proper age appropriate friendships and play, nor is it a replacement for age appropriate days out... it will however keep then quiet so she can sit in her room and make tiktoks and faff with baby girlhs room 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm happy for him. Purely because that poor little boy has absolutely zero toys!

Same. That is not an 8yr old boys bedroom. Where the duck are his things. About as much personality as Rebecca herself. I feel sorry for him, least he has something to do in there now. Poor sod.

• Sad
Enough with the teenagers talk beggy, more like two toddlers!!! That are not allowed to grow and develop at a normal rate, babied and stuck in matching clothes fgs. Nothing like teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she so obsessed with calling her young boys teenagers?! Is it so she be even more hands off in her parenting??

• Sad
I think she's trying to imply they are growing up, when in reality they are being stunted by her parenting at every opportunity possible

If they were teenagers beggy they'd be out with friends.
That tv will be their new babysitter while Steve drives about the dales like the big fanny he is in daddy's yaris, and beggy struts about in her beige room in front of her magic mirror eye bleeping herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
TBF I think the telly/Nintendo in his room is the best thing she could’ve done for him, it’s likely what his peers will have/be doing. I don’t understand her obsession with calling the kids teenagers it’s like she’s trying to cover up for how stunted they are especially Alfie. That boy seems to have no other toys or interests either!

Reactions: 26
Tv in the bedroom means they will just switch that on every morning instead of her having to drag her over exposed gunt out of bed each day

• Sad
Most women do their research beggy vibrator face and do not need a lumi tit stick. Not all of us use a wet wipe, we double cleanse and tone and moisturise. There are products which contain BHA's for exfoliating and masks/toners which can HELP minimise pores. I'm no expert, in fact I'm just learning myself but there is no way I would sand my face twice a day like some sort of desperate cult member.

• Heart
Surely nobody at this point thinks face wipes actually clean your face. I only ever use them if I've been wearing more make-up than usual, just to get the excess off before I use an actual cleanser! Just goes to show that a) she thought face wipes cleaned your face and b) her audience is likely made up of skanks that think the same!

Reactions: 25
No where near teenagers Becky. You are in for a real treat then. They will be screaming down a headset shooting Nazis on COD. Basically what you’ve done there is progressed from a DVD babysitter to Nintendo 🙄

Reactions: 15
When my near 12yr old was 9 he was obsessed with Fortnite, it’s all he and his friends played on, on headset, talking and shouting to each other. Alfie literally plays games suitable for Woody. The fact all they have on a weekend is each other to play with is heartbreaking. Now they all play out at the skatepark on scooter and bikes. With their mates. Fast forward 2 years and they’re still gonna be sat playing the switch with each other.

And no Rebecca, you lashes look no bleeping different. For one, the angle looking up is vastly different to your gormless eyes staring at the camera. How brain dead do you take your bleeping sheep to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.