Rebecca Lamb #110 Don't need no education, didn't use no birth control, Tenners is Alfie's classroom, Beggy leave those chips alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 5-6 tend to be horrid Henry’s, Roald dhals, then 7-8 move more to diary of a wimpy kid, Michael morphergo, all the David Williams books (gangster granny etc). But instead Alfie is reading dear zoo.
It is horrible to see how much she fails them and has no idea on what level (or doesn’t care) he should be at.

Reactions: 18
Stacey Solomon just posted a story with a tag to that swans and bluebelles - did anyone hear anything back about her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If her fat fadge is hurting walking from the restaurant door to the carpark at 21 weeks pregnant there is not a cat in hells chance she is taking the boys to London in the summer holidays 😂😂 poor lads getting told pipe dreams on a daily basis
She said the London thing knowing she would be able to use being pregnant as an excuse! They will sit in the dungeon for the full six weeks while she complains about being pregnant with the baby she so desperately wanted!

Reactions: 15
On a 4 wheel go cart but I bet Alfie can't go a bike without stabilizer's

#11 Beetroot beaver on a go kart , being pictured by a tart !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never had pain like that until my kids heads engaged. If she’s suffering now then duck knows what it will be like once she hits 30 off weeks. The fact she keeps holding the bump up and on how low it is proves it’s mostly fat at this point. I am fully hoping for a big 10 pound whopper though 😂 She best carry a rubber ring to sit on 😂
To be fair I had loads of discomfort with my third but not until the 35+ degree heatwave hit a few weeks before my due date 😂 my feet were so swollen I had them in icy water constantly. The day I went into Labour (5 days early) it was 37 degrees & I was 1cm when I went to hospital and baby was born 2 hours later. 21 weeks though - absolutely not!

Oh my god.
Oh myyy god!
Holy shitballs!
Her lips!
I’ve seen the vlog.
I could see they were bad but seriously how bleeping awful are they now?
Beggy, honestly it’s not a good look no matter what your friends say. Your top lip hardly moves and the middle keeps getting stuck on your teefs.
8D009249-2A7D-45AA-B708-C2CFA3183ED2.png

• Haha
Out again?!? What the duck?! They’ve robbed a bank, it’s the only reasonable explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ANOTHER bleeping FARM WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY SURROUNDED BY ANIMALS. Is this family taking the bleeping piss. She went to Bedale which admittedly isn't far for them so at least they haven't ventured far this time in their crappy petrol guzzler, but honestly, for once could they not do something else. Bolton Castle is in Bedale, or Thorp Perrow Arboretum. Considering you don't let the boys go to school, I'd say it's important to teach your kids about history etc. I am so thankful for my parents taking me to so many varied places as a child because I'd consider myself relatively cultured ( and I can also enjoy great stuff like the last kingdom on Netflix and actually know the historical references of it all) 😉🤣 I mean I obviously enjoyed Uhtred but just imagine Beggy no brains watching anything remotely complex. WOT IZ THE SAXONS STEVEEE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't be surprised if beetroot beaver was selling coke
It must be something like this but does anyone remember that video where she was freaking out and phoned the police over someone smoking weed? That's the only thing that makes me think it can't be drugs.

Reactions: 15
Out again?!? What the duck?! They’ve robbed a bank, it’s the only reasonable explanation.
I use to count how many days she wore make up when she kept harping on about not wearing make up but I’ve moved on to counting how many times she puts up that they/she is eating out. In the past 15 days they/she have eaten out atleast 11 times 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 37
They eat out all day every day because no one in that house can bleeping cook.
I genuinely think something has happened at the house, the eating out has become farcical, and when was the last time we saw her in the kitchen? When was the last time she showed herself drinking some god awful SMOOTHEH out of a vase?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I genuinely think something has happened at the house, the eating out has become farcical, and when was the last time we saw her in the kitchen? When was the last time she showed herself drinking some god awful SMOOTHEH out of a vase?
In her stories I think it was last night or Friday she was stood in the kitchen with the silky pyjamas on doing they daft faces for her Q&A .. the urinal floor is still there I was actually going to screen shot it and share lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.