Rebecca Lamb #110 Don't need no education, didn't use no birth control, Tenners is Alfie's classroom, Beggy leave those chips alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the reel back slowly and I know not everyone will believe but looks so much like an orb moves from the bed down to the floor. Wouldn’t surprise me if the house is full of activity
I thought that at first but when you sit continuously and pause every second you see the rat with the long tail it come from right under the bed and it darts alone the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Going off topic from babeh gurl mouse but I’ve been MIA on Begs for a long time so forgive him but what is chicken dog? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I googled it lol that rats can get through a gap as small as quarter of a inch and there is a gap that size under Alfie's external bedroom door ..I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he got fucked in there because she knows rodents get in and she doesn't want them on the girls cot

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Going off topic from babeh gurl mouse but I’ve been MIA on Begs for a long time so forgive him but what is chicken dog? 🤣🤣🤣
Teenage boy Alfie was holding their rooster Robbie, he called it a chicken dog
He also said the sun was raining or something weird like that

• Haha
  • Sad
Polarn O. Pyret have beautiful children clothes and they’re not cheap. My husband is a big softie and is always buying our grand daughter stuff from there!
Far too classy for Chavvy Beggy! She is defo bargain basement not upmarket children’s retailer!
I buy a lot from Polarn O pyret. Not caught up but I will be complaining if clothes have been gifted. Polarn o pyret are meant to be an ethical brand and trade on that reputation. Taking naked photos of holidays makers without their consent? Racist sexist tweets? Advertising sex toys and child neglect? Not acceptable

They need to get pest control out to that house asap. It will be a hell of a job working out where the rats are getting access - could take months. I once saw a newborn with three rat bites - the rat(s) had got into the Moses basket. It was an awful thing to see and treated (quite rightly) as a serious safeguarding incident. Rats apparently love dry dog/cat food so that all needs stored in plastic containers as a matter of urgency

Reactions: 20
What pregnancy outfit are you picking ?
I’m going with 5, soh comfy and a great fit 😜
D89E23AF-7723-4BC4-AC3F-77E56189B19E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Jesus christ, more shite outfits incoming. More gunt rubbing imminent. Cracks me up that she posts quotes about working long hours and work g hard, when all she does is sit on her phone all day and buy cheap fast fashion that she's ready to bust out of.

GET A JOB BEGGY. WHERE R UR KIDS HUNIPOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s never going to buy from Polarn O. Pyret let’s face it. Therefore, one story non speaking not showing the clothing properly is all she’s going to do. She knows we’ll all contact them they’ll never gift her again and so she puts in zero effort as she has the items already! Typical lazy mare

I wish she would stop with the 'its all about them and not you' posts. It's tragic and yawn inducing. Why must anyone who has criticism or negative opinion be unhappy.

Reactions: 17
I can’t find the potato sack bikini top - I wanted to see a comparison on what the model looked like wearing it compared to Beggy. To be fair, a model would probably struggle to make it look nice. Not one single thing she wore on the reel looked nice or classy at all. She just looked like a cheap slapper. The multi coloured dress? I have t-shirts longer than that 😂 what an absolute embarrassment she is. I bet she was the butt of all the jokes yesterday in private influencer chat groups! Cue the’who says you can’t be pregnant and wear a bikini’ posts 🙄 and no one would dispute that if said bikinis were actually maternity wear - not cheap bits of string, barely covering your modesty!

Honestly i thought it was a top and she forgot to put on pants or leggings even bike shorts would be grand

Reactions: 5
How big is she already so proud of her growing belly but this is not healthy for her or baby maybe she should pay a bit more attention to her boys and her home and a little less to herself, being pregnant is the easy bit ( exception for those struggling with infertility ) it's parenting the child once it's here prioritising them your failing with your lovely boys who deserve better than a vain, self absorbed wannabe famous for anything instamum.

Reactions: 15
It’s our lucky week 😂😂😂 at this rate we’ll be on a new thread by tomorrow / Thursday at the latest. She is the gift that keeps giving lately and we’re all here for it 😂
I would like just one pregnant person to come forward and declare they're buying the sack top to wear this summer 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.