Rebecca Lamb #110 Don't need no education, didn't use no birth control, Tenners is Alfie's classroom, Beggy leave those chips alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just agree that ā€œorbsā€ are nothing more than dust and debris catching the light on camera? Itā€™s nothing interesting nor sinister.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All I'm saying is it looks like a field mouse, in the house that is quite literally SURROUNDED by fields and potential living places for mice.
Logically it makes sense. That's my two penneth šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 29
WTAF......have i just seen
BEGGY you have a Roland in ur shackšŸ˜®
Im sat here watching it over and over it seems to have come out the wooden bit on bed but once on the floor it defo looks like a rat with the long tail

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve missed all the excitement! That home is a shithole.

Itā€™s hardly surprising they have mice considering Alfieā€™s room has an outside door with a duck off great big gap underneath.šŸ™„

On a separate note, how awful did her makeup look? And those lips look like a baboonā€™s arse now. She has messed her face up so bad and probably needs to edit her makeup to suit it.

All in all not a good day for Dingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Forgive me as itā€™s early , but has she now cut the dust/mouse/rat from the reel ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories yesterday were 10 hours long surley she should spread her content outā€¦ make up one dayā€¦ reel one day. Maybe her reach isnā€™t great

Reactions: 11
Rebecca you ought to go and spend a little time on educatingmummyā€™s Instagram.
She knows how to dress her pregnancy with respect whilst on holiday. Her kids are also well dressed at all times. And actually cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t find the potato sack bikini top - I wanted to see a comparison on what the model looked like wearing it compared to Beggy. To be fair, a model would probably struggle to make it look nice. Not one single thing she wore on the reel looked nice or classy at all. She just looked like a cheap slapper. The multi coloured dress? I have t-shirts longer than that šŸ˜‚ what an absolute embarrassment she is. I bet she was the butt of all the jokes yesterday in private influencer chat groups! Cue theā€™who says you canā€™t be pregnant and wear a bikiniā€™ posts šŸ™„ and no one would dispute that if said bikinis were actually maternity wear - not cheap bits of string, barely covering your modesty!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t find the potato sack bikini top - I wanted to see a comparison on what the model looked like wearing it compared to Beggy. To be fair, a model would probably struggle to make it look nice. Not one single thing she wore on the reel looked nice or classy at all. She just looked like a cheap slapper. The multi coloured dress? I have t-shirts longer than that šŸ˜‚ what an absolute embarrassment she is. I bet she was the butt of all the jokes yesterday in private influencer chat groups! Cue theā€™who says you canā€™t be pregnant and wear a bikiniā€™ posts šŸ™„ and no one would dispute that if said bikinis were actually maternity wear - not cheap bits of string, barely covering your modesty!
The potato sack/knitted bikini top thing is from Shein and is Ā£8.49. Such a boss babe buying clothes from Shein- cheap disposable fashion probably made in sweatshops.
If thatā€™s what Ā£5K a month buys you you can f*** right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.