Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ they are bleeping sickening wow 🤮🤮🤮😂😂🙈

Did anyone see how 2ss looked down her top then stares at her at 11:56 in the ditl vlog he actually makes my skin crawl 😭🤮 I know they’re a couple so can’t say too much really ,but the way he does things is just so creepy 🙈

The fly insta story’s 😂😂😂 she was actually quite funny for once!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think Rebecca needs to take note of other Instagram influencers and advertise .every time they wear, use , play, feature any previously gifted item she should be promoting the companies . She could promote iconic London almost every day also the dentist and Invisalign . She literally is gifted soMething mentions it once on a really poor quality video and that’s it . I watch other Instagram accounts and they promote the gifted products time and time again because they believe in those products .
Maybe Steve could take note also he did one advert for weetabix and never seen him have it again .

Reactions: 11
I just got blocked for asking if her mum & Steve don’t get on 🤣🤣 this girl is absolutely deluded! Pervs writing sleazy comments about her she has no problem with, but someone asking a genuine question gets blocked 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 35529
We’ve seen it all before...many times! Sort y’sen out Elleh love!
I especially love the thanks for letting me drink straight vodka when I was underage. Thought it was meant to be a Channel mum family Channel? Underage drinking and her getting her flaps out every chance she gets, so family friendly

I just got blocked for asking if her mum & Steve don’t get on 🤣🤣 this girl is absolutely deluded! Pervs writing sleazy comments about her she has no problem with, but someone asking a genuine question gets blocked 🙄
Because she’s terrified of anyone exposing how miserable she is and how much of a perverted twit her fiancé is. God forbid anyone question her “perfect” life

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Guys should she cage the wild rabbit and keep it as a pet? Answers on a postcard. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m following this thread. Purely because we’ve got a fox that keeps shitting in our front garden and my kids really want a dog. I was wondering if we should just trap the Fox next time he visits my garden and keep that instead? Thoughts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why would you keep the rabbit and put it in a cage? It’s not a pet rabbit it’s used to being in the wild! Yes the rabbit might be feeling a bit unwell or it’s just hanging around there for a bit but by the time it wants to then go off to somewhere else they’ll probably have grabbed it and shoved it in a cage 🤦🏻‍♀️ If anything ring the rspca or local vets for advice if you’re concerned but don’t keep the poor thing

Reactions: 8
‘So Alfie keeps asking now for us to save Ruby, keep her in our garden and put her in a cage but I just don’t know whether I’ll be able to get her to put her in a cage. Can we, should we keep her as a pet?.’

Two minutes later

‘So a few of you are saying keeping her in a cage is cruel. But I’m not a cruel person. I wasn’t going to keep her in a cage’

That’s literally what you said you wanted to do

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She says she has been advised to take it to the local vets. She says she can’t today as it’s bank holiday so she will have to see if ‘Ruby’ is still around tomorrow. AKA - she’s hoping it’s fucked off so she doesn’t have to leave the dungeon tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m following this thread. Purely because we’ve got a fox that keeps shitting in our front garden and my kids really want a dog. I was wondering if we should just trap the Fox next time he visits my garden and keep that instead? Thoughts?
Don’t be ‘influenced’ by Becky. I know by her logic everything should be gifted/free but don’t cage the poor fox...oh and don’t let your child sit on the fox’s back and encourage that behaviour...just because Becky thinks that is funny (Then delete all evidence when it’s mentioned on Tattle/comments that it’s not right)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she concerning herself with a WILD rabbit? It’s a wild animal. Leave it alone! If it’s hurt, it’s hurt. It’s a wild animal and it doesn’t need some dopey cow like her steaming in trying to rescue it.
Christ she’s as thick as tit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.