Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
The cream just doesn’t smell nice, it smells of like soap or something, it’s not nice… heaven forbid you might end up smelling of something clean Beg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
She was ALWAYS going to breed off Mabel I knew it when she showed her last year wearing doggy period pants that she hadn't been bought as just a family pet, it all adds up the only boss babe work she's been doing is working out what 2k x 6 to 8 puppies equals, how much wood Steve needs to make a big whelping box to put in unused downstairs room and where the nearest bulldog stud is (assuming it's not unneuterd Oscar who did the deed if begs lost track of Mabel's cycle) next thing we see nothing of Mabel for the best part of three months and Rebecca on the brag having mass spending sprees the shady lying cow .

Reactions: 26

Ro98

VIP Member
I never knew she even had dogs until reading threads on here, surprised she doesn’t show them to try and get even more freebies? Her content is so odd and all over the place.
Should be against the law to milk your unborn and born babies for money to fund your own lifestyle.

teddy19

VIP Member
Has she ever bought herself something and felt the need to NOT share it? Cars, jewellery, bags, clothes. Wealth whispers Beggy 🤫 Poor is flash!

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
I know we say it a lot but my god that shack must be fucking freezing. Both gormless as hell, sat there in the thickest dressing gownds. I’ve literally spend the eve in gym leggings and a vest and currently have a fan on in my bedroom and it’s only been 15 today. Called insulation Beggy, might want to have a look into it whilst getting the woodworm seen to.

• Haha

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Saw this on finch bakerys confession page yesterday. This really happens so much and its just absolutely foul. Any woman who does this should be so ashamed of themselves honestly. And beggy 10000% did this. I couldn't continue a relationship if I knew I has deceived them in such a sick twisted way. I'm very honest and any lies in a relationship put me off so quickly. Even if its just a stupid lie. I don't know how she lives with herself I really don't. And to then go and splash it all around social media of how you deceived the man you are meant to love. Sickening.
Also 12000 steps a lot 😂😂😂 i went out to Manchester the other day and did 6000 steps. We were literally between the arndale, printworks and corn exchange. The arndale simply because the car was there. We watched a 3 hour film in that time. And I still managed to do 6k steps. How is 12k steps a lot exactly 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Clementine

VIP Member
£290 quid and the worst part is it’s coated metal 😂 She’s been ripped off for a bit of pipe.
How bloody clueless. That’s £290 she could’ve spent on her boys. Wtf does she need more treats for?! Her whole life is a treat.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Mother of the year. She spends half the morning playing at make up (like I did when was 12) then says she’s going to make the boys some lunch so they are clearly at home with her, and then spends the whole afternoon playing at dressing up in her bedroom. Is Mabel on babysitting duties again because Beggy sure as fuck has done nothing at all with those kids today?

• Sad

Clementine

VIP Member
She’s stated a few times as well that she’s a pretty good saver (bollocks). If holidays are suuuuuuhhhh important, why not use your savings to go on holiday outwith the school term?

teddy19

VIP Member
41 miles from her house to Yeadon Tarn 🤯 1hr 10mins drive each way!! No wonder the ‘sexy’ range rover is thirsty.

For someone who loves the Yorkshire Dales so so so much she sure cant wait to drive miles away from it on a daily basis 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Why would you drive for around an hour and 20 minutes for about 45 miles ( a 90 mile round trip !!) for fish and chips and a farm shop next to Leeds Bradford airport ? Getting your lips sorted ? Or Steve picking up stock ?? Those bald tyres are getting a workout !!

• Sad

abadtroll

So one minute she's making the bed, the next the unmade bed is in the background. This is apparently your job, get it right!

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Bit random but I honestly cannot wait to see beggar's stories in two years time because I'd put money on their life being in utter chaos with 'my naughty little sister' at the very centre of it , I'm already imaging some bratty, bossy tantrum throwing toddler girl rocking their 'perfect polite boys' world - Alfie running around doing everything his diva sibling demands of him and Woody hating her guts and scrapping hard with her, beaver likes a peaceful life so I'm living for Begs inevitable insta meltdowns when that newborn bubble bursts and the being outnumbered strain starts to rock the dungeon 😂