Rebecca Lamb #108 Beggy, get off your varse and get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would mark my spot by showing you my new smoothie glass. Tesco say it’s a vase, but I am calling BS on that. Clearly a glass for my boss babe morning smoothie. ✌
think Tesco need to sort their labelling out to be fair. That is obviously a glass!! How could they be so stupid, cohh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember when she had a dodgy stomach before and ended up popping herself off to the doctors for a BLOOD TEST!!! Then was eating tuna fish the next day 😩😩 I think she’s a hypochondriac honestly, with the whole gallstone thing and she’s always ‘purely’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when she had a dodgy stomach before and ended up popping herself off to the doctors for a BLOOD TEST!!! Then was eating tuna fish the next day 😩😩 I think she’s a hypochondriac honestly, with the whole gallstone thing and she’s always ‘purely’
Not surprised she has a dodgy stomach with her diet. Chewna eggeh bread

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Steve's out and about picking up younger women in his daddy's yaris. He cheated on her when she was pregnant with Woody, I reckon he's even more likely to cheat now given the fact she's tricked him into this pregnancy and she's behaving like a bleeping maniac
And she looks like a haggard bleeping witch with 3 strands of hair, spotty tits and more lines on her face than an AA route planner

I remember when she made out she had breast cancer for about 2 days. Some instagrammer had been diagnosed the same week and I thought it was just a little bit too coincidental. It ended up being hormonal. I encourage anyone to check for symptoms and go docs etc but this bleep went straight to A&E for a shooting pain in her armpit and then never spoke about anything again. Not even a post on signs and symptoms or about what the doctor had said. She doesn't ever follow up with informative advice or actually cares about giving her followers who are 99% female, any information, it's always just me me me, give ME attention and then fuckall else...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And she looks like a haggard bleeping witch with 3 strands of hair, spotty tits and more lines on her face than an AA route planner

I remember when she made out she had breast cancer for about 2 days. Some instagrammer had been diagnosed the same week and I thought it was just a little bit too coincidental. It ended up being hormonal. I encourage anyone to check for symptoms and go docs etc but this bleep went straight to A&E for a shooting pain in her armpit and then never spoke about anything again. Not even a post on signs and symptoms or about what the doctor had said. She doesn't ever follow up with informative advice or actually cares about giving her followers who are 99% female, any information, it's always just me me me, give ME attention and then fuckall else...
Yes! I remember that too, she really is disgusting isn’t she. It really shows that she would never be able to cope if something serious ever happened to her, I mean she doesn’t care about others, when her poor Nan passed away she was pissing off to Center Parcs the next day!! I’ve never known anyone as selfish as her.

Reactions: 12
Same thing. Racist tweets have been found and others. Her Wiki makes interesting reading xx
This is WHY we need to send every brand Steve’s racist tweets with something as simple as

‘Really saddened to see you’re working with a family who are outwardly and unapologetically racist, I wouldn’t have thought that aligned with your branding’

I’m telling you now she’ll disappear so fast if we all stick to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love how Steve constantly posts photos of his Dad’s car - pretending that it’s his - but hasn’t posted anything about the pregnancy/gender reveal etc etc etc ……… nothing for Rebecca on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Love how Steve constantly posts photos of his Dad’s car - pretending that it’s his - but hasn’t posted anything about the pregnancy/gender reveal etc etc etc ……… nothing for Rebecca on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day……
He’s not interested in her!!!
Sleeping with another woman , he’s done it before!

Reactions: 8
She’s always been a thick witch. I remember when Woody was one and she said he’d been up all night with an upset tummy for her to give him a glass of milk and he threw it straight up. She then went on to say she thinks he can’t have dairy as it upsets his tummy (from throwing it up while he wasn’t well🙄) but was buying him yogurts and cheese the following week, I’m sure she even took him to the doctors about it as well. Funny how she never mentions it now

Just seen this on insta 😂 I should message the artist and say that isn’t a vase 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Vasegate aside she’s mentally unhinged with the baby stuff at 18 weeks!!!! It will all be filthy before the baby gurl gets chance to wear any of it In that dusty shack.
if my mum saw all that listed on social media she’d say “Don’t be silly now” - but not big bad Bev, she probably dunt give two shits either - Thick as tit the whole bogtrotter clan.

Reactions: 23
It’s really nice that she’s so excited you can tell this pregnancy makes her happy. But when asked if she has any worried why does she say no not at all? It’s like she can’t admit to any tiny bit of negativity in her life. Every single pregnant mum is worried about something. The baby’s health, how they will fit into the family, how you will cope with another child in the mix, will Alfie and woody like her being here or get jealous? It would be really nice to see her real side i think so many more people would relate to her. If I was pregnant I know I’d be worried about the above & more, it’s normal and I’d be worried if I wasn’t worried 🤣 is this the toxic positivity people talk about? 🤔

• Heart
I wonder if she's even going to be washing these clothes? Maybe baby girl is going to be called dusty - taken from her bedroom inspo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that she’s not worried about anything with this pregancy just further confirms she planned it all and was trying for a baby without Steves knowledge and knowing he didn’t want another baby.
I had a surprise pregnancy and was really worried for the first 2 trimesters. How would I cope with sleepless nights (after 10 year gap), would my other kids (tweens) resent the baby, would baby be ok, how do I make sure I give everyone enough attention etc etc.
Not our Beggy though. Her plan has succeeded she has her much wanted ’babeh guuuuurl’ and no-one else matters now. Woody going to school will barely get a mention and once he’s off to school it’ll be Beggy posting ENDLESS pics of her tits out feeding the baby and endless posts about baby’s outfits etc.
She seriously has something wrong with her mentally - buying all this stuff so early on is really weird. Especially for a 3rd ‘surprise’ baby.

She gets more unhinged by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Will baby girl get a wardrobe or a chest of drawers ( that’s draws Beggy)? surely she’s not planning on keeping the clothes in little baskets gathering dust!!

Reactions: 15
Dotn know if this was mentioned in the last thread I can't keep up with it all 🤣 but what made me laugh inparticular was the fact she took her tulips out of her "vase" which is actually a JUG and put them in her "glass" which is actually a VASE 🤣🤣 to mock us tattlers but she actually she made herself look even more stupid 🤣🤣🤣

She also believes she is funny? Her smugness and cockiness ergh! I actually belive she was a class A witch/bully at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's not worried because she's absolutely thick as pig tit (no offence to pigs or tit). She is so dim her brain doesn't expand to concerns relating to the future. She can't see past her huge ego.

100% this baby was planned by her. Her current behaviour and reaction is a clear indication she had all of this planned. She's not even mulling over big purchases. I also think she's torturing Steve with her antics and not giving him the space to process and come to terms with another baby.

She's an absolute cretin this one. Imagine she's your mum 😔 she's so selfish and self-absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.