Rebecca Lamb #108 Beggy, get off your varse and get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The previous owners of the house left it behind along with other bits of furniture. The double bed Alfie is now sleeping in belonged to them too. Who knows who has been hatched or dispatched in that bed. 😩
Hatched or despatched 😂😂 I’ve just snorted Pepsi out my nose laughing at that! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m still manifesting that the baby comes out a boy. Or she gets told a different sex at her 20 week anomaly scan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How was she pronouning 'serum' I'm sure she kept saying ser-um rather than see-rum. Also talking about a 'wooden arch' that goes over the baby to play with - does she mean a play gym? Crikey I think she's getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I started watching some of her vids frlm the beginning I'm gonna say this as nice as possible but she didn't seem all there....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buying things for her unborn daughter to wear in a year's time when her actual children are knocking about in cheapo trainers from H&M and trackies riding up their legs. She is absolutely unhinged.

As someone else posted, would love to see how organised she's getting to send Woody off to school! That will potentially happen sooner than the new baby and it doesn't look like she has a thing for him yet. He will need some smart shoes, a new coat, a little bag, not to mention the bits of actual uniform.

It's not about being organised, it's about a) having a favourite child and b) content for the gram.
What’s the betting on her putting Woody in Alfie’s grey polo shirts and trousers that she has kept to save money. One thing is for sure, she will never have him looking like a smart wee boy off to school for the first time 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What’s the betting on her putting Woody in Alfie’s grey polo shirts and trousers that she has kept to save money. One thing is for sure, she will never have him looking like a smart wee boy off to school for the first time 😡
I can just imagine his Dumb and Dumber bowl cut for his first day at school. Combined with his grey polo shirts (that never have the collar pulled out), and school shoes 10 sizes too big he's gunna look a right bonny bugger. Poor little thing.

• Sad
I would be so nervous buying baby stuff/ putting a cot up so early. I think because she always gets her own way, it hasn’t even entered her tiny brain that there could potentially be issues shown at her 20wk scan (or anytime between now and the baby arriving!)
Those clothes and nappies will be so dusty by the time September arrives! Also, just watched her IKEA haul… Woody is apparently obsessed with monkeys, how does he not know the difference between a gorilla and an orangutan? My 2.5 year old knows the difference 😂 (nothing against little Woody of course, I think he’s a little sweetie, but you can tell Beggy and Beaver do zero educational learning with either of the boys 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Aside from the obvious situation with Steve not wanting baby 3, anyone think she is keeping Steve off her socials because of everything that has happened with Elle Darby and now Katie Hayes?

Reactions: 11
Aside from the obvious situation with Steve not wanting baby 3, anyone think she is keeping Steve off her socials because of everything that has happened with Elle Darby and now Katie Hayes?
I personally think she's barely posting him so she can feed the narrative here of Steve leaving her. In reality I don't think that's the case, and she's just fuelling the rumour to then turn round one day and do a, "ha! Told you so! All you trolls know nothing" post.

I personally think she's barely posting him so she can feed the narrative here of Steve leaving her. In reality I don't think that's the case, and she's just fuelling the rumour to then turn round one day and do a, "ha! Told you so! All you trolls know nothing" post.
How childish is she if that's true

Reactions: 7
I know about ED
Whats happened with KH🤔

Reactions: 1
Off topic but how do we know her car is old? I had a Range Rover and they all look the same to me haha I could never tell what’s new/old

Reactions: 1
I think Steve's out and about picking up younger women in his daddy's yaris. He cheated on her when she was pregnant with Woody, I reckon he's even more likely to cheat now given the fact she's tricked him into this pregnancy and she's behaving like a bleeping maniac

Off topic but how do we know her car is old? I had a Range Rover and they all look the same to me haha I could never tell what’s new/old
She’s posted her registration number before. It used to be a 64 plate but she has a personalised number plate now.

Reactions: 6
She’s posted her registration number before. It used to be a 64 plate but she has a personalised number plate now.
Ffs hahaha surely with all her money she would get an upgrade. Or even something more reliable than an RR considering she lives in the middle of nowhere. I’m off to read the wiki, I haven’t followed her for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.